Meetings

>>Mael

The rest of the week passed by rather quietly and almost every single person was ready to dash home. I would bet my life on the fact that all these frustrated Alphas just wanted to have sex.

The Academy didn't allow it, rather it was very strict with these matters so all the werewolves were losing their minds. Not me of course, it's the hardest for Alpha males.

As Friday came and everyone rushed home, I took my basic stuff and prepared to leave. But before going home, I wanted to meet someone.

Laina

The only friend I have here.

Since she started college, I can meet her between classes. I had called her ahead of time to tell her I was coming and we decided to meet at a cafe.

***

"Mael~" Laina came running towards me and I hugged her when she jumped into my arms outside the cafe, "I missed you!"

She hugged me tight, "Me too!" She felt warm.

"How's the Alpha academy?" She didn't break the hug as she asked me the question.

"As bad as I thought it would be." I laughed awkwardly, "But it's bearable." I felt my emotions relax as our bodies joined.

She finally broke the hug and grabbed my hand, "Let's go in!"

I didn't realize it before,I had no idea up until this point how tense I actually was, but I felt myself relax a little now that I was away from all the Alphas and the tense environment.

We went inside and ordered lunch as we chatted.

"So, do you think you can hook me up with any Alpha?" She asked the question jokingly.

I laughed, "If I wasn't an outcast," I shrugged, "Maybe,"

"I wouldn't really need anyone else if you chose me." She grinned.

Her words sent a guilt pang in my heart, "Your family hates me." I laughed nervously.

"Yours hate me too." She frowned, "We should run away someday."

"Should we?" I humored her as the waiter came and served us our order.

"For sure!" She showed her fighting spirit which only made my chest tighten.

I'm very fond of Laina, she's my only friend and she's super cute too but at times I feel guilty that I'm lying to her.

She expects things on her own, unknowingly, which burdens me. Like how she admires me, I can tell if I ever give her a serious hint about being her mate she would go all in, she would even run away from her home for me but I can't. I'm not even a man, much less an Alpha...

I'm just a fake but that's the only reason she likes me. Because we're both outcasts.

Maybe someday, I can tell her.

I picked up my drink and took a sip.

Maybe...

***

>>Eli

I was hanging out with a bunch of friends before going home. I wanted to let off some steam before the family visit since the academy has strict rules and no matter what I can't get expelled.

"Look at that?" The girls I was hanging out with pointed at a cafe, "They look like a couple." I turned to look at the people they were pointing at. Mael and his omega bitch.

They laughed, "That's what you call a perfect pair. An abnormal and a recessive." They all got a kick out of it.

A recessive omega or a recessive Alpha are considered a disgrace. They're considered abnormal because they're different than everybody else.