Mates

>>Grace

I was issued to take three therapy sessions per week for three months, after which it would be one per week for a year. I had no idea I needed some therapy till I started seeing the psychiatrist. There are some subtle things, one doesn't even notice till they're pointed out and you realize you did need someone to talk things out with and smooth over your life.

My original identity was restored. Dad got admitted into a psychiatric hospital till his better days and Rachel took over the position of chairman of Alma corp.

"So," Eli came to me and sat down on the couch with the cup of hot chocolate in his hand, "It's going to take some time for everything to settle down." He came over to spend some time with me at the apartment while mom was away to deal some stuff for Amara. After everything was revealed, there needed to be a few changes in Amara's documentation too, but just regarding dad.

"I know," I smiled at him and took the hot cocoa, "Thank you," I whispered lightly in return for the hot beverage.

"It won't calm down till the time all the legal procedures have been taken care of."

"I see," I nodded as I stared at the dark-colored drink with steam coming out of it.

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead, "So," He leaned his head onto mine, "How does it feel to be free?"

I snickered, "Weird." Then I sighed, "But, I do feel lighter." There was a giddy feeling inside of me, "Everyone's going to stare at me when I start college." I shook my head, "I already lost my nerve when I went back to the Alpha Academy." It was just to get my stuff back too but when the other werewolves showed up, I thought I would lose.

"Yeah~" Eli nodded his head, "When are you going to start?"

"Next Semester." I took a sip from the drink, "With Amara. There are a lot of things that need to be changed in the documents and a lot of legal procedures to take care of too and we have to wait for the court's verdict for that too."

He nodded, "Oh well, It'll be fine." He kissed my forehead again, "I'll be there."

I snuggled into him after he said that because I was happy. I felt so safe there with him, but something is bothering me. Among all this chaos he and I never really got the chance to be romantic and now that things are settling down he's still being so soft with me.

Not that I don't like it or anything, I love it. Who wouldn't love all this care and affection? But, I'm just wondering. Or more like curious? Or maybe I just want more.

"Say," I started and he looked at me, "You keep kissing my forehead, actually, you've kissed me all over the face except my lips." I eyed him, "Why?" I stared at his face, "You were quite direct before."

"Well~" He smirked, "I made up my mind that you'll be doing it first. Not me."

I frowned, "Why?"

"Because you've never taken the initiative."

I smirked, "Really?" I placed the cup on the side table.

"Really really." He grinned.

I leaned closer to his face, placing my hands on his shoulder, "Is that so?" I brushed my lips against his and felt his hands on my waist as I took my place on his lap.

His smile widened but I wasn't going to kiss him so easily. I brought our mouths dangerously close, enough that they barely touched, giving the sparks to the other person, giving out the anticipation and letting the desire out, only to move and kiss the tip of his nose in the end.

That left him a little baffled.

"Grace?" When he spoke softly, I felt his breath on me and the sensation sent a shiver down my body.