Fairytale

Hunter - Eli

Prince - Calix

Snow White- Naima

Evil Queen - Mael

****

Once upon a time, there was a princess whose skin was as white as snow, lips red like a rose, and hair as black as ebony. She was named Snow white by her parents and everyone knew she would be the fairest of them all but shortly after the princess was born, the Queen died and the king married another woman a year after.

The woman he married had been rumored to be a witch but the king didn't care since he was enchanted by her beauty.

The witch was very beautiful and because she knew that, she loved charming all the men around her. Every morning she would ask her magic mirror, "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" The mirror always tells the queen that she is the fairest. The queen is always pleased with that response because the magic mirror never lies. But when Snow White is seven years old, her fairness surpasses that of her stepmother. When the queen asks her mirror, it tells her that Snow White is the fairest.

The witch grows angry at that but she couldn't do anything about it because of the king but her heart steadily grew darker. A few years later, when the king died and the evil queen took over the kingdom she began to seduce men everywhere she went.

Why wouldn't she? She was a beautiful woman who could preserve her youthful appearance with magic and sorcery. Plus, she knew how to flirt and seduce men. The point was she didn't even need to put much effort because she could captivate anyone with just a few gestures.

Men were crazy after her but even when people were swooning over her left and right, she wasn't satisfied and the problem lay in one person.

Snow white.

Because Snow white was still alive, the magic mirror would name her as the fairest of them all and the evil queen hated that. She hated the pure and innocent personality of the little princess and she had to get rid of her.

So one day, she called her hunter with benefits. The hunter was her favorite since he had the best techniques to satisfy her in the bedroom.

"Yes my Queen," The huntsman kneeled in front of the witch.

"I have a task for you." The Evil Queen said, "I want you to take Snow white somewhere far away and kill her."

"Kill the princess?" The hunter looked a little confused.

"Yes," She said, "And bring me her heart back as proof."

There was a shine in the eyes of the hunter, "If you step on me, I'll do anything for you." The witch was happy with the response.

"I'll grant it." She said and the hunter leaned back, letting the witch step on his chest. The feeling was so satisfying to him, he immediately departed to kill the princess.

He gently asked the princess to go on a stroll with him and because Snow white had been seeing the hunter in the palace for years, she agreed. They went to the forest where the hunter took out his blade to kill her but seeing how pure and innocent she was, he couldn't do it. He tried again but Snow white saw him and got scared. Seeing that, he let her go and told her to run somewhere far away.

Snow white ran deeper and deeper into the forest where she came across a cottage. In the cottage lived seven dwarves who welcomed her to live with them. They were smitten by her fairness and wanted her for themselves. They vowed to protect her and began to teach her basic life skills.

Like this, they became a small family. It was like the princess had seven husbands now, who went to work every morning and the wife took care of the house and every night they came to teach her more stuff. Adult stuff.