My Mom

>>Mael

My mom is a beautiful person. She's an omega like my sister and me, so naturally, she was pretty and attractive. However, that does not give the right for anyone to abuse her.

Just because she can't speak up for herself doesn't mean you can have your way with her.

The majority of the people can't understand her so when she wanted to escape, there was no one there to help her. She was a little naive, and didn't know better but exactly the kind of person people take advantage of.

I ran through the forest on my twos, if I was a normal werewolf, I would have let my wolf take over but now I can't find the courage to do that. I can't believe there was a time when I used to run on all fours like crazy, but that time was very short-lived.

Still, that didn't stop me from running like crazy. I had too much stuff pent up inside of me. I ran till a cottage came into view. It was a well-furnished house in the forest where a guard, Nolan, sat on the veranda. He didn't move even when he saw me and I ran past him. The door was open and I darted inside where I saw my mom, my real mom, sitting in the lounge on the single-seater sofa.

I fell into my mother's lap and buried my face there as I sat on the wooden floor. She was startled at my sudden appearance at first but she relaxed the next second and her body eased, then she caressed my hair gently, letting me know that it was all alright now.

Her gentle strokes made my nose and eyes sting and tears automatically came out. My shoulders began to shake as I cried in her lap. She didn't stop me, she let me wet her lap with my sorrows and I cried for about twenty minutes straight. All the while she kept caressing my head softly.

After I was done, I raised my head and looked at her. There was a line of snot that extended from her lap to my nose as I created the distance and although she had a pained expression on her face, the moment she saw my face she ended up chuckling and shook her head at me.

She took a part of her dress and wiped my nose with the cloth as I kept my eyes on her. After she was done I sniffled and cleared my throat.

"Mom..." She looked at me lovingly, then placed her hands on my cheeks, wiping my tears away. I placed my hands on top of hers and leaned my face into the palm of her hand on the right side.

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her hands and the love in her gaze.

"Mom," I said with my eyes still closed, "I love you and Amara more than anything else in the world," I confessed and I felt her lips on my forehead.

And I finally felt at peace. A soft smile spread across my face as I felt her love. I felt calmer as my anxiety got lower.

Coming here was the right choice.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my mom.

But I can't stay... I have to go back to the academy, it's still a weekday, and being absent without notice will get me expelled. And I know more than anybody else that I can't afford that, especially because I have Amara to take care of.

I took a deep breath and stood up from the ground with my hands now extending downwards, intertwined with hers.

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave this place where I find my peace. And I certainly didn't want to go back to pretend to be something I'm not.

...

"I have to go now." I smiled at her, trying my best to give her a good grin, "I'll come to visit for a longer time on the weekend if I can."

She nodded and stood up with me to see me out but before that, she pulled me into a long meaningful hug that she knew I needed.

>>Eli