Naked truth

>>Mael

I was losing my mind. I hadn't been marked yet so the scent of any Alpha would be appealing to my wolf, although, I myself, was disgusted and didn't want this, yet, I was still yearning for it. And exactly because I wasn't marked either, everyone could smell the sweet and seductive pheromones being released from my body.

"Oh God..." I heard someone say it but I couldn't focus.

"It's messing with my mind."

My body started trembling and I felt helpless.

"This is the sweetest scent I've smelt."

"I want a taste."

This is exactly why nobody likes omega werewolves. Unmarked ones not only end up causing Alpha werewolves to go into a rut but they also cause trouble for themselves.

This is why we're at the bottom of the chain.

I felt some hands come towards me when the door slammed open.

"Get away from her!!" I heard someone growl. Two people fought through the crowd but froze when they came closer.

Calix and Killian.

Two Dominant Alpha werewolves.

The moment they grasped the situation they stepped back. My pheromones were even worse for dominant werewolves. But they still did what they could do to keep the others off of me but what were two people against twenty?

"Wait," Wendy laughed while pinching her nose, "We have a surprise for you." From the little sanity I had left, I looked toward her as she opened the door and a number of reporters poured in.

The flashes of light made me shut my eyes and I don't know when someone clawed my shirt and ripped it, exposing the chest binder I was wearing.

I screamed and a third person came in, pushing the reporters and others aside, he transformed into his wolf and lunged at the others.

"Grace!" Someone spoke in my mind, "Stand up and run!!" He howled at his opponents.

I honestly didn't have the energy to do anything. I was losing consciousness and had no energy in my legs. I tried to stand up as the noise of growls and howls erupted in the place but my feet slipped and I came back to my place.

I could no longer see properly and the beasts around me still hadn't stopped spreading their pheromones that were intoxicating me.

Beads of sweat trickle down my body. As I tried to pick myself up with my face down, a stream of sweat caused by excessive body heat traveled from my forehead to my nose, then jumped to the floor.

There was no hope for me.

I couldn't do it alone.

At the end of my wits, right before I collapsed, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away.

***

I woke up when something wet began to pour on my face.

Trickle, trickle, that turned into a drizzle.

When the droplets of rain began to drop on my face, I had to force my eyes open only to find myself in a dark alley.

My blurry vision adjusted and I noticed Laina was sitting across from me looking at her phone in a crouched position.

"What...?" I weakly half sat up and looked at her, "What is?" I looked around with my arms supporting my body weight and it came back to me, what had happened in the classroom.

My eyes went wide at the disgusting memory as the rain began to pour harder. Goosebumps erupted on my body and shivers went down my spine again and again as all of it cleared in my mind.