Wet

>>Mael

It's a pleasant day in the forest. Everything around me looks lush and plum. Birds are twittering around in the trees and I'm walking on all fours.

...

All fours??? I pause and then notice the water nearby.

I rushed to the river stream to look at myself and I surprised myself when I saw my wolf. I haven't been in this form for so long that I forgot that my wolf was so beautiful. Silky lush brown fur, soft brown eyes, and a gentle aura. Being a dominant omega, my wolf was quite seductive.

I cooed at the reflection.

Oh My~

I've missed this. I've missed this so much! I thought I lost you. I smiled at myself. I thought my wolf would never come back to me but here I am.

I was full of glee. Especially because I hadn't lost such an important part of myself.

"Awooooo~" The sound of howling made me pause. It was the howling of another wolf but who could it be? I turned around to see but then I froze.

My entire being flinched and my eyes went wide when I saw a big black wolf come my way. Not just any black wolf. It was Eli's Alpha form.

Mate!!

My wolf jumped around!!

Mate! Mate!!

My feelings got disarrayed while my mind was full of joy.

Mate! He's our mate!!

Eli's wolf tread toward me, a soft and calm expression on his face as he makes his way near while I stood in my place with my gaze fixed on him. When he reached me, he softly nuzzled his nose with mine.

I felt my heart drum so loudly, I could hear it.

Mate...

My mate.

I stepped forward and joined our heads together as we closed our eyes. It was a comforting feeling, where I felt whole. I never knew I could feel so much at peace. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him and found his soft, loving gaze already on me.

He looked at me with love and right the next moment I find myself in his arms. The confusing part was, we were back in our human forms. Eli's handsome face was only a few inches away from mine while I sat on his lap facing him with my legs on either side of his pelvis.

His hands slipped around my waist and I flinched when I felt his warmth against my naked body.

Wait, I'm naked?!

I panicked a little when I found myself wearing absolutely nothing in the middle of the forest, in the arms of the man who I just discovered is my mate.

I was shocked but when I looked at him, he wore nothing as well.

Huh?

He's naked too... I looked down at his well-toned body. My eyes particularly focused on his abs.

Woah...

"Mael" He called my name softly, alerting me and I looked back at him. He leaned in and nuzzled our noses together softly making me close my arms next to my chest and then close my eyes.

Then I felt his lips brush against mine. I didn't open my eyes, just leaned further in to press my lips onto his. His mouth came onto mine, softly moving to seize mine. But what started as something sweet and slow soon began to turn into something faster and savory. I had to put my hands on his shoulder when he picked up the pace. I felt so excited I dug my nails into his skin when his tongue entangled with mine to stimulate me.

The pheromones were thick around us and I got drunk on them fast. Eli parted our lips and I finally opened my eyes to see a hungry expression on him. His eyes glowed gold, indicating he was turned on and so he went down on me.

His tongue on the meatiest part of my torso left me electrified. When he sucked on the soft area to leave his marks, it made my skin stand up. His hands wandered around my body like he was exploring a map, pausing and pinching at the most sensitive areas.

But where I wanted him the most was my lips. Yet he took his elsewhere.

Down, further down, in the most delicate part of the female body while I moved back onto the ground during the process as his hands slipped to the bottom. His long fingertips left a sensory feeling as they passed and my body began to tremble.

My body was hot, my breathing ragged, and my heart rate was at its maximum.

I felt a current of pleasure pass in my body when his tongue made its movement. It zapped me like a current, exhilarating me enough for me to clench onto the grass so tightly, I ripped it out in the heat of the moment. He was giving me something I never even thought about receiving but the final part of the sinful act left me defiled yet so full of thrill and pleasure, I couldn't get enough of it.

***

I woke up with a loud gasp and a beet-red face, my fingers and toes clenched and my body hot with my pupils shaking in fear. I was gripping the blanket tightly as I sat up in shock and only realized it sometime later.

Wh-what was that!?!?

I gulped.

What the hell was that!? Did, I really- I paused, I-I!? I shook my head and began to take deep breaths to calm myself but then noticed something was a little wet between my legs.

...

Oh no...

I had a wet dream!? The thought was too shameful for me to acknowledge.

A wet dream!?!!

The heat of shame was leaving my ears and I could feel it. My heartbeat was unstable and loud.

And about Eli of all people?? We used to be enemies and now I'm dreaming about having sex with him!?!

What is wrong with me?! Have I finally lost my mind?