We're Even

>>Eli

The world spun in a blurry fog. My ears rang as I tried to get myself together and focus.

Tied up to a wooden uncomfortable chair, a moving light that hung low from the roof kept flickering because of the malfunction.

The odor of mold and fungus lingered in the unkempt place.

A groan escaped my lips when my senses stabilized.

I tried to focus when I came back to my senses but before I could actually see that I was in some sort of a warehouse, the sense of pain came back to me.

Ah... Fuck!!

I felt a stream of blood trickle down from the side of my head and the sound of footsteps made me look at the three who came and stood in front of me.

"This wasn't the deal." My head hurt like hell. These people had beaten the shit out of me.

"Oh?" Angeli looked at me with a smug face, "It was."

I couldn't see them clearly because my left eye was swollen, "I don't remember agreeing to this." My throat was extremely dry and I knew if I could, I would drink my own blood at the moment.

"You did," Harry came over, "You said you'd compensate us for what you did in return for us not naming you to the police or anyone else." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back violently, making me wince but I didn't let it show, "This is the compensation we want."

I gulped down the bare bit of saliva I had in my mouth, "One of you is missing," I smirked.

"Horis is too much of a sweetheart," Wendy looked at me with a sly smile, "But don't worry, We did his fill too."

Oh yea, they made sure to do the fill of some fifth ghost as well.

"His fill?" I tried to focus but everything was blurry, "I'm sure he didn't want this."

"But he needs to be compensated," Harry threw my head down and moved away. Blood saliva leaked out of my mouth when my teeth grazed against my injured gums. I was still dizzy and I have no idea how long I was here.

"All this happened only because you attacked us for that abnormal." Angeli had a clear spite in her voice.

"I just knocked you all out." I raised my head and tried to look at her, "You were all being bullies." I gave her a blood-filled toothy smirk, "He's mine to bully."

"You kept us on sleeping drugs for days in the name of recovery." Wendy retorted, "All for what?"

"You're a sucker for that female-looking male." Harry scoffed, "What? Don't tell me you're into him."

"Well," I raised my head backward, "I like him."

Angeli laughed and no lies, she sounded like a maniac, "So you're gay?" She snorted, "Or did that fag Mael seduce you?" She smirked.

I smiled back, "Of course he did, he's better looking than you, you ugly bitch." My words ticked her off and she immediately drew her claws out to attack me. A twisted expression overcame her face and she attacked.

"Stop!" Harry stopped her right before she clawed my eyes out, "You might end up killing him."

"What?" She glared at me, her eyes glowing yellow, "Does he suck your dick for you? Like a little slut he is."

"No need to be jealous," I didn't let it faze me, "You could never even be a fuck buddy to me."

She growled viciously at me, it made my ears ring.

"Back off," Harry controlled his partner, "We got what we wanted." He calmed Angeli down, "Let's leave."

"Already?" I whined, "No plans of actually killing me?"