Missing

>>Mael

The more I smelled his pheromones, the more I found myself easing into him. It was such a calming and mind-numbing process that I didn't even realize what I was falling into.

Then, I felt his lips slightly press onto mine and butterflies began to go wild in my stomach before we even got to the real part.

The door opened, "Mael! Are you here!?" It was Mr.Owen.

His voice snapped me back to reality and my eyes went wide while a frown appeared on Eli's face. He was heavily displeased but I was so shocked at myself that I pushed him off and squirmed out of his grip. Then ran past the curtains without looking back.

"Yes sir!" I stood in front of him, "I'm here." My heart was still drumming in my chest.

"Oh good," He placed his hand on my shoulder and my whole body jolted in pleasure.

"...." Mr. Owen looked at me with wide eyes.

"..." A blush crept on my cheeks as I suppressed the urge to jump out of the room.

Oh My God!!!

I'm still sensitive from what just happened. This is so embarrassing! He's going to question me now and I'm done for! I'm so ashamed of myself!

"Oh God Mael," The teacher took his hand off, "Does it hurt that much?" He looked shocked, "Your face is red too," He touched my forehead making me flinch again but this one was very subtle.

I gulped, "Yes," Oh! Thank God! He doesn't think that was something weird, "But I'm done treating it."

"Okay," He nodded, "Good." Then his eyes squinted, "Do you smell that?" He looked around,

"W-what?" I gulped, "What smell?" I immediately knew something was wrong and it was me.

"Sweet," He said, "Pheromones?"

I suddenly felt funny between my legs, "I'll be going now." My knees felt weak as well.

'Ah," I didn't let him say anything and ran out, "Okay..."

I ran to the sleeping room and went straight toward my backpack. I was so frantic that I was losing my mind. My hands were shaking as I searched for my pills and my mind was a mess.

What just happened there? I made a mess as I grabbed the pill bottle from my bag. I tried to open the pill bottle with trembling hands but I couldn't even manage such a simple task

"Fuck!!" I cursed and used extra force to open it, making the pills fall everywhere around the mattress, "Shit!!"

...

Shit...

I felt stupid at that moment and took a deep breath to calm myself down, then began to pick up the pills and put them back in the small jar. My body was still hot so I kept three capsules out as I sniffled.

I didn't know what to think but nothing was going my way and eventually, it was all just stressful.

"Mael!" The door opened, making me jolt in surprise. I looked back with the pills still in my hands as Calix and Killian came in, "You got hurt?" Calix came and sat down in front of me, "Are you alright?" He took my hand, "What happened?" He was concerned.

"Ah-" I gulped and stared at the capsules in my hand and then at him, "That-" I wasn't sure if I should eat these in front of them but then again, they were Alphas too and I needed this. I subtly put the bottle back in the bag, ate three capsules altogether, and gulped them down without water.

I didn't notice it but Killian was observing me quite keenly, "What was that?" He asked as he handed me a water bottle.

I took it, "Just some vitamins..." I didn't meet his eyes as I drank from it.