💖||2

Author Pov.

Jimin was laying on his bed when he heard his apartment bell ringing, a smile took over his face knowing already who came to visit since only one person knows his address and actually visit him.. his boyfriend yoongi.

He looked at himself in the mirror to fix his hair before rushing to the door, as soon as he opened the door the older got inside and started taking off his shoes, " why did you take a long time opening the door? " he asked as he walked inside.

A blush took over jimin face as he shook his head, " I was resting in the room, sorry.. " he mumbled softly as he followed yoongi toward the kitchen, the male just hummed as he opened the refrigerator to get a drink, " what brings you here? You have a day off? " he asked as the older nodded.

" are you staying over the night? " he asked as the older shrugged his shoulders, " depends. " he said as he went to jimin room to change his clothes, the younger just quietly followed him inside not wanting to bother him.

" did you eat? " he asked as yoongi shook his head, " do you want me to cook you something? Are you craving an- " the older groaned as he laid down, " jimin shut up for a sec, make anything just stop annoying me I am really tired " he said feeling irritated.

The younger frowned as he looked at his leg, " sorry.. I will go.. call me if u need anything " he said as he glanced at the older to see him already laying under the covers trying to fall asleep, he smiled weakly as he got out of the room to make the boy some food.

Yoongi glanced at the door as soon as he heard the door click, " me and my bad temper.. yet you are still too sweet " he mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes trying to fall asleep before jimin comes to wake him up to eat.

Jimin tried his best to stop himself from crying, he been dating yoongi for one year now, since they met at his work and the older kept coming over everyday, a date after another until he accepted dating him, they had the perfect relationship, best sex and amazingly compatible personalities.

As time passed yoongi slowly started to get less talkative, more aggressive, he knew his job was stressing him that why if he is not working, he is with him fucking him until he drops, at first he really wanted to stop yoongi but knowing that he was slightly helping his boyfriend relieve some of his stress he didn't say a word.

He got used to all the sex they used to have, that eventually it made him addicted to the pleasure of sex, they could be watching a movie and suddenly fuck, or they could be just sitting there quietly and yoongi just starts touching him, he got used to the attention and pleasure yoongi gave him but he keep changing which makes it hard for jimin to understand him.

After he finished preparing food for the older he went back to the room, he carefully walked toward the bed and sat on his knees in front of yoongi, his hand gently caressing the boy hair, a smile took over his face as the older leaned closer to his touch.

" yoongi..? " jimin called so sweetly as he kept caressing the older hair, " wake up.. time to eat " he mumbled as low as he could so that he wouldn't annoy the older, yoongi sighed as he rubbed his head on the pillow wanting to sleep more.

" baby..? " he called again as he leaned closer to yoongi face, " wake up " he said softly before kissing the older cheek, " the food will get cold.. " he said as he kept stroking his hair, " hoseok stop! " the older said annoyed as he pushed jimin hand away.

" hoseok..? " jimin said confusedly as he gently shook the older shoulder, " baby.. I am not hoseok, wake up~ " he giggled softly as the older opened his eyes in shock, " he must have been annoying you a lot that you thought I was him ".

" yeah.. he been waking me every time he finds me asleep in my office " he said annoyed as he rubbed his eyes, " oh, that mean you haven't been resting much.. you can go back to sleep once you finish eating " the younger said as he pulled the older outside, " I will need to go to work soon so you can rest as much as you want " he pouted cutely.

" oh, careful then.. " he said as he pulled the younger by his waist, " you know you are mine right? " he asked seductively next to jimin ear before biting his neck, " you know I am " the younger giggled as he closed his eyes enjoying the kisses his boyfriend leaving on his neck.

" unfortunately I am not your meal, stop kissing me and get actual food in your body " he said softly as he pulled away from the older, " come sit baby.. " he smiled widely as the older sighed, " ok " he said with a frown before sitting down to eat while jimin went to the room to prepare for his work.

__________
That's enough for today I guess..
😂🌚

•Pinkie || JikookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara