💖||37

Author Pov.

The broken boy finally got the power to leave his bed, to leave his apartment and actually attend school, his face was pale yet his eyes were puffy and slightly red along with his nose, his voice is barely audible after straining it with his screams and cries.

He walked inside the class with his pink messy hair, oversized shirt due to the weight he lost by just drinking water for the past few days, he looked lifeless and tired, he sat down in his spot and few minutes later he felt the chair next to him being pulled.

Jungkook sat down as he kept glancing at jimin not able to catch how tired he is because of the fear of the smaller catching him stare at him, while jimin was getting his note out it fell between their chairs, he tiredly bent to get the note but instead he held jungkook hand.

They stared at each other for few seconds until jimin pulled his note and fixed his posture, jungkook felt something inside him tighten as he saw the boy weak state, feeling guilty is nowhere to describe how he feels at the moment.

He knows there something wrong happened with the boy but he couldn't ask.. not after what he did, regretting won't take him anywhere.. he messed with the boy a lot leading him to reach such point, or he was just the reason he fell too fast?

The class started leading him to tear his attention away from jimin and actually focus on the board where the teacher was explaining their lesson, jimin stopped attending for few days so he may be lost yet he is acting like he knows what he was doing.

Jungkook lowered his head to focus on the problem he just wrote down trying to solve it without bothering the smaller who was staring at the note tiredly, the urge to apologize was increasing but he wasn't sure how to do it or when..

____

Jimin walked inside the practice room to find only the instructor and few of the students there, he approached the instructor in order to talk to her but she just got angry when her eyes fell on jimin, " what are you doing here?! " she asked feeling annoyed by the boy presence.

" I wanted to apologize for not being able to attend the practice.. I have be- " she huffed as she pointed at the door, " vice-principal office, now! " she said leading the boy to turn quietly, " tell them to stretch and then go through the first choreography " she said to one of the students before following jimin.

The two reached the vice-principal office and the instructor knocked the door before going inside with jimin following her, " sorry to bother you.. I just need to find a solution with Mr.park, I have been trying to tolerate with his actions but I can't take it anymore ".

The vice-principal looked at the instructor then at jimin looking at how sorry and tired the boy looked, " but Mr.park is one of the top students, and he- " the instructor interrupted him as she was feeling irritated, " he doesn't practice with the others, he skip school a lot, and he is rude but try to act all innocent when he is caught! " she finished while glaring at the boy.

Jimin stayed quiet as the principal looked at both of them, " could you leave us alone? I want to talk to him " he said as he saw that the boy was trying to hold his tears by biting his lip, the instructor sighed before nodding, " excuse me.. " she said before she left the office.

" come here jimin " he said as he signaled jimin to come forward next to him, the boy quietly walked toward the vice-principal and stood in front of him, " you know.. " he started as he looked straight into jimin eyes, " there are 6 scholarships offered for the best dancers joining this performance " he said as the younger nodded.

" do you want to lose your chance? " he asked as the boy lowered his head while he slowly shook his head meaning no, " I know you are a good boy jimin " he said as he stood up and patted the younger shoulder, " you always been a good listener.. " he said as jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

" I can help you get one of the scholarships.. " he continued leading the boy eyes to glisten, " but I want to ask a favor in return, as a pay back? " he smiled as jimin small smile turned into a thin line, " I don't think you remember me, but I really do remember you.. " he said as his eyes examined jimin body.

" every tiny bit of you " jimin found himself slowly taking small steps to the back but stopped when he was pushed on the table, the vice-principal trapping him between his arms as he stood between jimin legs, " I know you are scared, but I am a really good friends with Mr.choi if you remember him ".

" I used to come just to see you, I was sad when you ran away from him.. but here you are again " he smiled as he caressed jimin cheeks, " I am not going to force you.. but if you want my help I need the usual " he smiled as he leaned close and planted a small kiss under jimin jaw.

The boy felt disgusted by the memory of him when he was still in the orphanage, him being trapped inside the storage room as a guy after another came for him, he couldn't fight them or ignore their need because he would always end up humiliated.. sexually.

He really wanted to run away but he felt trapped even though he wasn't being forced to stay, his knees felt weak as he felt the man hand touching his thighs before slowly reaching to unbutton his shirt, a few knocks echoed through the room leading the two to freeze in their spot.

" keep quiet.. " he gestured jimin as he glanced at the door, lucky him he had closed the blinds so he just needed to wait for the person to leave, jimin tried pushing him gently but the older held his hands, " wait! " he hissed slightly eyes still focused on the figure standing outside.

The figure outside kept knocking the door yet no one opened the door for him, he leaned near the glass seeing a blurred pink head and another figure in front of him, he furrowed his eyes as he reached his hand to open the door.

Jimin breathe hitched as his eyes fell on the familiar figure standing next to the door, he pushed the vice-principal before dashing through the door ignoring the shocked expression on the taller face, " jimin! " the boy called as he saw the smaller figure running out of the office.

" Mr.jeon, what do you need that you had to interrupt my talk with Mr.park? " he asked as he fixed his clothes trying to ignore the fact that jungkook just saw him trying to make a move on the boy earlier, " a cheque that was for the school.. " he said as the man smiled " but not anymore asshole " he blurted out before leaving.

__________
Hope you guys enjoy it,
just wanted to say that some of the ideas I posted in my other book are actually short stories so I may publish two at a time once I complete Pinkie
🧡🧡🧡🧡