💖||23

Author Pov.

Jin and jimin were eating in the school garden as the boy didn't want sit in a noisy place, he was feeling down and tired that he didn't want to eat but the older kept on scolding him until he agreed and got a red bean bun along with strawberry milk.

After the two finished eating they stayed quiet as jimin stared at the sky while jin scrolling through his phone, " you know.. I keep getting in trouble the past two days.. " he said as jin furrowed his eyebrows, " you? Why? " he asked confused as jimin was not the trouble maker type.

" first because of the dance audition.. and today both my teacher and the dance instructor " he said as he felt his eyes getting teary, " oh I can't forget about yoongi too.. can you believe he still didn't text me? " he smiled softly as a tear slipped down his cheek.

" still? Jimin are you sure this is fine? I was holding it since you said it was work that kept him away.. but now? I don't think you should continue being in this relationship " he said jimin cried, he was trying his best to hold his tears but he just couldn't.

Everyone have a breaking point and him for sure is reaching his, everything was going fine until yoongi started getting distant and slowly the problems with his co-workers, now? Bullies and problems with his teachers.

Before jin could continue he felt jimin wrap his arms around his neck and cry on his chest as loud sobs escaped the boy mouth, " jiminie.. I know you love him.. but this isn't right " he whispered as he caressed the smaller hair.

Jimin just stayed quiet and kept sobbing on the boy chest, as minutes passed all that jin could feel was jimin steady breath as he was now sleeping, he kept playing with his hair as he let him rest, he scrolled through his phone with his free hand as he waited for the break to end.

" hyung~ " taehyung called as he walked toward jin who was leaning on the tree with jimin between his legs sleeping on his chest, his hands holding jin collar gently as the boy kept one hand around jimin back while caressing his soft blonde hair.

" oh hey taehyung-ah " jin smiled as he put down his phone, " jimin? Is he sleeping? " he asked confusedly as he saw the smaller not even moving away after he greeted the boy, " yeah.. he is tried, anyway whats wrong? " he asked with a smile as taehyung hummed.

" nothing just saw you two alone.. wanted to check on him too, he looked tired when I talked to him so I am a bit worried " he frowned slightly as jin sighed, " he got in trouble with his teacher, he was accused to write sexual thoughts about his dance instructor since they found a paper with his assignment ".

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, " but he is gay, right? " he asked as jin nodded, " he told them but he also almost lost his chance to participate in the dance performance.. I don't know what's happening but I hope it stop soon because he is not fine at all.. " he frowned as he glanced at jimin.

" WATCH OUT! " a shout took their attention as a ball was thrown toward their direction, jin tried to shield jimin but in the end it didn't hit him or the boys, the smaller opened his eyes feeling confused and sleepy as he stared at jin.

" sorry, did I scare you? " he asked softly as he caressed the boy hair, jimin pouted slightly as his eyes kept closing forcefully, he nodded before hugging jin waist and resting his head back on his chest feeling sleepy.

Taehyung smiled at the boy cute behavior, jimin eyes widened slightly when he saw how taehyung was looking at him leading him to pull away from the older boy, jin chuckled as taehyung felt slightly embarrassed, " hey.. " he waved at the boy who just bowed in response.

" you could at least throw it back " a familiar voice said from behind taehyung, the boy rolled his eyes as he ignored jungkook, " I am talking you shit " he growled as he slightly kicked the boy back, " and I am obviously ignoring you? " he said with a raised eyebrow.

Jin and jimin were confused but stayed quiet, these two are close friends but they been hardly talking like before, taehyung was feeling awful because he didn't want to harm jimin yet he doesn't want to tell them that it's jungkook.

He had to keep quiet so the best way to do so it to avoid being with him while he work on his unreasonable plans, jungkook sighed as his eyes drifted from jimin to taehyung then back at jimin, he noticed his eyes were red and puffy but didn't question it and just left after raising his hand while mumbling a low ' see you later ' to jimin.

Jin smirked as he nudged jimin said, the boy let out a loud yelp before gently hitting his hyung chest, " stop that.. you know I am ticklish " he pouted as jin and taehyung laughed, " whatever, tell me? You and jungkook? " he asked as taehyung smile turned into a thin line.

" oh.. we are just paired for the whole semester.. he pissed the teacher so he assigned me to him because he didn't want me " he said as his voice got lower leading jin to frown, " because he have a crush on you.. but you rejected him " taehyung said leading the older to frown more.

" why I don't know about him confessing to you?? " he asked as jimin gulped already scared by the older gaze, " because I have yoongi.. " he said as jin sighed annoyedly, " which is not healthy! " he almost shouted but jimin just stayed quiet as he fiddled with his fingers.

Taehyung knew something was wrong with jimin and his boyfriend, it also explain why he was sad lately but he know with what jungkook is doing he will lose the chance he have with jimin, instead of bullying him he could just be close to him and earn his love and trust but his stupid friend is doing the opposite.. anonymously.

__________
Sorry I fell asleep while editing it ㅠ.ㅜ
But since I have nothing to do I will write chapters today.. maybe or maybe not a new short story?
Or edit save me fully < fix plot slightly
I have a lot on my mind not sure what to start
😂😂