💖||15

Author Pov.

The two boys were sitting in their shared table as they went through their two paper essay they had to write, jungkook stood up as he got his papers ready after writing his name at the top corner, " give me yours, I will hand them for you " jungkook said to jimin who was still going through his own papers.

" it's ok I will do it, thanks " he smiled softly as he brought his attention back to the paper, " I will wait for you then, I will take it with mine " jimin stayed quiet for few seconds before nodding, jungkook sat again as he saw jimin going through his papers and fixing any mistake he finds.

As soon as jimin finished writing his name jungkook took the papers from him and walked toward the teacher, one of his papers fell while opening the essay to check everything leading him to bend down and get his papers.

He fixed the paper and placed one of the papers inside the essays and gave it to the teacher as the class finished and he needed to leave, with a smile on his face he walked back toward jimin and sat down, " I know it might be weird.. but is it possible if we hanged out together sometimes..? If we can't date.. I would love to be friends with you? "

Jungkook asked timidly as he felt that jimin might reject his friend request too, " sure.. we will spend a lot of time together anyway " jimin said with a small smile as he started packing his books, " thats true.. " the taller mumbled as he smiled.

" jungkook! Let's go watch the dance audition? " taehyung said as he smacked the back of jungkook neck, the boy frowned as he rubbed his back, " why? " he asked confused to why taehyung wanted to go, " most of our friends auditioning lets go and see? " he asked cutely leading jungkook to shudder from disgust.

" stop! Ugh " jungkook shook his head as taehyung tried acting cute, " jimin, are you going to watch too? " taehyung asked as jimin blushed slightly, " mm.. no, I.. " he rubbed his neck feeling slightly nervous and shy to tell the boy.

" you? " taehyung waited for the boy who seemed to tense a little bit, " I will audition.. " he mumbled softly shocking the boy, " you dance?! That cool!! Jungkook let's go watch him " taehyung said excitedly as he saw how jungkook looked at jimin.

" mmm.. ok I guess " he said as his eyes met with jimin for a second, " lets go jiminie~~ " taehyung said as he held the boy arm and pulled him out of the classroom, " fuck you kim taehyung " jungkook cursed to himself as he felt annoyed by taehyung action.

The three boys arrived toward the gym to see a very long auditioning line, jimin had to go and change his clothes before he stood on line, taehyung offered to keep his bag with him until he finish and the boy had to agree as the taller was insisting.

Jimin felt quite nervous when the two friends left him alone standing in the line, he felt really scared as he started to go through the whole dance choreography he put together for the audition, he made sure he doesn't slip or mess a beat to the song he choose.

The girl in front jimin kept glancing at him leading him to get more nervous, he was used to dance in front of a big audience but this was different.. everyone can see his face, everyone knows him.. so it will be very bad if he actually mess up.

Jimin stumbled toward the girl in front of him when someone bumped him from the back, he moved away and apologized but the girl just cursed at him as she brought her attention back toward the front as only few students left before her turn comes.

Jungkook was feeling anxious about jimin auditioning, even though he likes him he doesn't want him to get the role because he deserve to know how it feels to lose something he wants, hopefully his plan works to stop him from getting in.

The girl that was standing in front of jimin flipped her hair to the back as it slapped jimin on the face leading her to let out a small laugh before walking toward the dance instructor, " mina, are you ready? " the dance instructor asked as she smiled.

Mina just nodded as she fixed her posture waiting for the music to start, jimin was stretching his body when he heard the beautiful melody of mina song start, he looked up to see her dancing ballet, it felt nice to see how sharp and correct her movement were but it also made him nervous about his flexibility and his movements accuracy.

It was now jimin turn so he walked toward the table to give the instructor his phone so that they could play his track, he went back to his spot and waited for the dance instructor to start, " your name was? " she asked curiously as she tapped the pen on the table.

" park jimin.. " he said as calm as he could before the women nodded, she looked at her assistant and signaled her to play the music, a very slow song started surprising the instructor for his choice of music, he started moving his body in a way shocked the students as he was moving like a feather in the air.

His moves were too sensual yet captivating, having too many emotions that described the sadness he was in as he danced, as the song reached an end the beat started to get hyper than the beginning leading him to mix between his contemporary dance and hiphop.

It would be a waste if he wasn't in the show, especially for a male to be this flexible and able to portray his feelings into the dance? It was actually hard to find, she really liked him and he was surely going to be accepted.

Jungkook in the other hand was shocked, his move were really charming yet so familiar, he never saw jimin dance yet he felt the way he moved was so familiar but the loud voices of a certain kim taehyung made it hard for him to remember where or who he saw dancing like the way jimin did.

__________
It may be confusing but bear with me
😣🏃🏻‍♀️💔

Also I have been getting a lot of ideas, I have few works that I actually started working on the a while back, but not sure what I should do.. publish short stories? Long story?