💖||13

Author Pov.

Jungkook was sitting with his group of friends when the teacher walked in the cafeteria, " attention students, we will be holding the dance audition for the show our school holding after three days, if you are interested and can dance please be at the gym after school " the teacher said before leaving leading the students to cheer.

The boy eyes suddenly started searching for jimin who he found sitting a table away from him along with jin his only friend in school, a smirk took over his lips as he saw him being excited to audition, he wanted to be close to him but he wanted him to suffer a little bit before getting it.

" I need your help in something.. " jungkook said to one of his friend as he started to get ideas to mess it up for the boy, his friend was confused but nodded as he waited for him to continue, " I heard your friends with mina " he smiled as the boy smirked.

" so? " he asked amused as jungkook chuckled slightly, " I need a favor since I can't do this on my own " he added as he glanced at jimin, " I heard she can dance.. " he asked as his friend nodded, " can you ask her if she could get rid of someone for me? " he asked as the boy smiled disappeared.

" rid of someone? " he asked worriedly but jungkook laughed, " don't worry nothing serious just to keep someone away from getting a chance to join the dance audition " he said as the boy nodded, " if that person is a threat to her she would do it happily " he smiled as jungkook nodded " ok good, just ask her first if she will ".

" ok wait here " his friend said as he stood up and walked toward a table where mina and her friends were sitting, taehyung heard jungkook but stayed quiet because he didn't want to make a scene without knowing what he was up too.

" what? " jungkook asked as he noticed taehyung looking at him, " if you are doing what I am thinking you are doing, stop it jungkook " he said as the boy scoffed, " don't worry, I won't be the one doing it " he smiled before he stood to go over to his friend and mina.

" she will " he glanced at taehyung before walking away, ' you said you love him but I don't see that anymore ' he thought to himself before looking at jimin who was laughing along with jin, the older seemed to keep telling his usual dad jokes that only jimin seems to enjoy.

He really felt sorry but he didn't want to get involved much with jungkook stupid plans as he will know he will regret it soon, he looked at jungkook to see him talking with mina as he kept explaining to her, he wasn't sure what he was telling her but he already feels bad for the boy.

__________

Jimin was laying down on the couch after he finished his performance, because most of the strippers were booked today he had to dance longer, even though he loved to dance sometime he had to go near some of the customers and he wasn't really a fan of them touching him.

Especially when his body belongs to yoongi, he had to try his best not to snap at one of the customers as he kept caressing his thighs whenever he walked over to him, the manager knew that jimin wasn't the type will sleep with customers so he helped him by sending him on a thirty minute break.

He tried contacting yoongi once he got enough rest but the boy wouldn't answer so he decided to call him, it been few days now and he was worried, even though the boy told him not to call when he is in work he couldn't stop himself this time.

Even after calling twice and getting no answer he didn't lose hope and called one last time, before he could hang the call the line connected leading him to smile, " yoongi? " he called happily as he heard heavy breathing in the other side.

" h..hey jimin " the older said as he tried to hold himself from uttering any sound, " you ok? I was worried.. you didn't answer me or call me for the past few days " he asked as yoongi hummed, " y-.. ugh.. I was busy, I still am.. can I call you later? You're at work too ".

Jimin frowned as he hummed, " ok, mmm.. talk to you later " he said in the most disappointed tone, " call me if you need anything, I will prepare you food if you want too " he offered as a small smile took over his lips but the older just groaned, " ok.. bye jimin " he said hurriedly.

" bye yoongi, love- " before he could even continue the call ended, " you.. " he added as he felt his tears welling up in his eye, " chim, you are booked! " one of the waiters informed him from outside the room leading the boy to wipe his eyes as he got his mask, " room seven " he added before leaving.

" seven.. the same room we met in.. " he mumbled softly as he looked at himself in the mirror, he fixed his hair and placed the white mask over his face upper half, getting a lip tint as he gently apply it over his plump lips.

" you keep on pushing me away yoongi.. and it's getting hard for me to endure " he mumbled softly to himself before he weakly walked toward the room he was assigned too, even though he was sad he couldn't just ignore his job so he tried his best to push his feeling away and entertain the customer waiting for him inside that room.

__________
I woke up by jimin tweet. as soon as I read it they retweeted the mv, I was so sleepy while watching it but slept right after and had to rewatch it when I woke up.. but for some reason I had the weirdest dream, even though I watched the come back, I dreamed of a different BTS comeback but in " no more dream " vibe.. and th**gs I don't know if I am getting pervert because of the fictions I am reading or thats a normal dream an army can dream of..
😂😂😂💔