💖||24

Author Pov.

Few days passed and yoongi still didn't contact jimin, the boy was feeling restless as he stared at the ceiling of his room, at this time he will enter the room to see yoongi laying down on his bed while working on lyrics.

He would smile when his eyes meet with yoongi's ignoring the fact he was checking his body out, jimin would go and take a shower before running to his boyfriend embrace, forcefully removing the notes from his grip before kissing his lips, jaw and neck.

Now? It's just him in one of yoongi oversized shirts that he would wear when he goes to work because it makes him more comfortable when working on his music, the scent of the older is stuck to every part of the shirt.. he does wash yoongi clothes but the familiar scent of his body is somehow present.

The bell to his house gained his attention leading a smile take over his lips, he hurriedly wore his duck slippers and ran toward the door, his soft yet messy hair was bouncing as he happily hopped toward the door.

Without bothering to check the door he opened it with the happiest smile he could muster, he opened the door widely still not aware who was outside, " you came?? " he aksed happily as the figure turned to face him, the boy eyes widened slightly as he gave jimin an elevator look.

A thin line was developing on the smaller face as his smile slightly disappeared, still ignoring the fact he was only wearing yoongi oversized short, underwear.. and short socks of course along his duck slippers, jungkook blushed slightly as he stared at jimin thick thighs.

Jimin eyes followed the taller boy which lead him to realize why he was staring at his legs, he hid behind the door as he looked at jungkook not sure what to say, " what are you doing here..? " he asked as he looked down avoiding looking at his eyes.

" we were supposed to meet.. to work on our assignment? " he said as jimin released an understanding ' oh ' before glancing behind the boy, " come in.. can you go to the living room alone..? " he said still hiding behind the door.

" sure " the boy said as he walked in front of jimin toward his living room, the smaller hurriedly closed his house door and rushed to his room not noticing the curious eyes that were following every single move of his until he disappeared through the door.

" god... " he sighed as he glanced at his lower part, " I almost got a boner.. fucking park jimin.. " he muttered as he rested his hand between his thighs before closing the gap tightly to hide his lower part, jimin came back with a black skinny jeans on.

He sat in front of jungkook as his rosy cheeks kept getting darker, " so.. should we start? " jungkook asked as he felt the atmosphere getting awkward, jimin glanced at him before rubbing his neck, " sure.. " he said as jungkook nodded and sat down.

" come " he said as he tapped the spot next to him, " let me get my bag first " he said before running to his room, the taller was feeling on an edge until a notification got his attention, he found jimin phone on the table and a text from ' Mine💖🐢 '.

A frown took over jungkook face as he slid the message to the side and clicked on ' clear ' to get rid of the message of jimin lock screen, jimin came back to see a pout on the boy face, " are you ok? " he asked as jungkook nodded and forced a smile.

" oh ok.. " he smiled while he got his notebook out, the two of them started working on their assignment trying to finish it early to have more free time before the teacher gives them a new assignment, jimin was so focused on his note that he didn't notice the way jungkook looks at him.

" did you finish your part? " jimin asked the boy who was staring at him, " huh? Hm.. yeah.. " he whispered as he fixed his papers before handing them to jimin, the smaller took the papers with a small smile on his face before reading them.

" ok I think we finished " jimin said once he finished reading the papers, " we did.. " jungkook said in a questionable tone as a small frown took over his face, he realized he doesn't have any reason to stay with jimin since they finished their assignment.

" are you ok? You keep on frowning? " jimin asked as the taller just sighed, " I don't want to go home.. I want to stay here with you.. " he said as he kept looking down while fiddling with his fingers, " y..you can if you want..? " the boy said hesitantly.

" won't your boyfriend get jealous or something " the boy rolled his eyes as he fixed his sitting position, " mm.. I don't think he care enough to get jealous " he said with a weak smile before rubbing his neck feeling sad that jungkook mentioned yoongi.

" why? Didn't you say you like him? And you two are together? " jungkook frowned more as he noticed the way jimin eyes glistened as he bit his lips, " we are.. but I don't think he loves me anymore.. " he muttered softly before bringing his knees close to his chest.

" how do you know that? " jungkook asked curiously as he scooted closer to jimin, " he didn't answer me when I asked him.. and just left.. sending one text and nothing more.. ever again " he whispered before burying his head between his knees, jungkook remembered that he just deleted the message yoongi sent.. hoping jimin wouldn't see it any time soon.

" I am sorry.. I shouldn't talk about this " his voice got quieter as he felt his tears escaping his eyes, " jimin.. " the taller called as he gently rubbed the boy back, " it's ok.. I know it's my fault.. I was wrong.. I shouldn't think that people will like me when I am clingy and annoying.. it's normal that he eventually got bored of me.. ".

" stop being stupid! It's not normal.. you deserve better, he just didn't love you.. the same way you loved him " jungkook said as he felt heart broken, he was comforting his crush who broke his heart with a single rejection.. but who will comfort him?

" better? Who? " the smaller asked with a weak laugh, " me.. " jungkook said not regretting his words.. not even once, jimin stayed quiet as he looked at jungkook eyes, he could feel he was sincere but he didn't want him to live in a lie with someone like him.. also he love yoongi way too much to consider someone else.. doesn't he?

__________

If my wall was a person, it will either spit on me or kill me

it will either spit on me or kill me..