💖||29

Author Pov.

Yoongi was a bit taken aback by jungkook presence, he isn't used to jimin having friends over, he wanted to release some of his tension before heading back to work but seeing jungkook there interrupted all that he had planned.

" yoongi.. I didn't know you were coming " jimin said as he stood up, ignoring the pain from his arm as he used it to assist him while standing up, jungkook was worried but couldn't do much so he stayed quiet, yoongi glanced at jungkook then at jimin before smiling.

" yeah, I need to shower, change my clothes and get new items for work " he said as the younger nodded, jungkook stayed quiet as he examined yoongi from head to toe, he was taller, much more muscular and definitely cuter so why? He frowned as he saw jimin taking the bag from the boy.

Yoongi pecked jimin lips before smiling while looking at jungkook, the taller felt annoyed because of yoongi, it's like he knew about him liking jimin and that was his way of telling him to dream about.. since in the end? Jimin is his.

" I will prepare your bag, you can go shower " he said before glancing at jungkook, " is it ok if you wait for me? " he asked as the taller nodded, he didn't like the fact jimin will leave him to assist yoongi but he will wait if that means they will have time to stay alone.

Jimin rushed toward the door to prepare an outfit for yoongi and few items he could change into, the two kept glaring at each other until jimin came back to see them, " mm.. yoongi? " he called softly as he tugged on his boyfriend arm.

" hmm? " he glanced at jimin before glaring at jungkook again, " I prepared your clothes, you should go and shower so you won't get late " he said with a smile as his small hand caressed the back of the older head.

Yoongi enjoyed his boyfriend action but nodded before walking to the room, he took a shower and called for jimin again who was talking to jungkook, he seemed to enjoy his time with his friend, but he won't deny he wasn't feeling comfortable with their relationship.

" you finished? " jimin asked with a smile when he went to check in yoongi who kept calling him, " yea.. but I need something from you " he said softly as he bent his index few times meaning for the boy to come closer.

" I was feeling stressed.. how about you relieve some of mine? " he asked as he caressed jimin hair before pushing his blonde hair to the back, jimin eyes widened a little bit before he glanced at the door, " but jun-ngh " the older lips interrupted his words.

" it's your fault you invited someone over.. so? Are you going to do it? Or you prefer I go back to your work and get my stress relieved? " he whispered to jimin ears making his body shiver under his tone, " so? " he asked as he held jimin waist.

" I will.. " he mumbled softly as he felt something inside him twist..not in a good way, " let me just close the door.. " he added as he turned but yoongi stopped him, " jiminie.. as a punishment.. we will leave the door opened ".

Jimin eyes widened as he turned to look at yoongi eyes, " bu-ngh yoon- wait! " he tried to push the boy away but failed when yoongi pushed him down on the bed, not caring one bit about his injured arm.. not that he cared enough to ask.

The older opened his zipper and get his member out before stroking it for few times, " come on jimin.. you could just be a good boy.. and surpass your moans so that he won't hear " he said as jimin stared at him shocked.

" do it jimin.. or do you want me to cal- " jimin shook his head, " good boy " he smiled as he lowered himself to peck jimin lips, " now do it.. I will be late if you take a lot of time ", jimin was shocked and confused but hesitantly held the boy semi-hard member.

He stroked it for few times before licking the tip, he didn't want to do it.. he didn't want to be humiliated like this.. but he couldn't say no? Maybe he is used to being treated this way? It's the first time yoongi act this way but he couldn't just say no.

Jimin was sucking yoongi member as he let out breathy moans along every thrust, his left hand holding the older member while his right hand holding yoongi waist to steady himself while sucking the older.

Yoongi was almost reaching his limit but before he could come he pulled jimin head by his hair, " open your mouth " he said as he stroked his member, jimin opened his mouth as he felt yoongi came on his face as some of him cum entered jimin mouth, ignoring jimin teary eyes, red nose and trembling lips he just released a groan as he stroked his member for few times releasing whatever he couldn't on jimin.

He escaped to find a better life where he will be treated nicely, why is he being treated like a sex doll again? A smile took over his face, a broken smile that he just developed after realizing his life will never change.

The older cleaned himself and ruffled jimin hair, " clean up before going back to whoever is waiting for you outside " yoongi said as jimin stayed quiet, " see you later " he added before leaving, " yeah.. to have sex.. " he mumbled softly as he stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean his face.

When he got back to the living room, he could see jungkook worried eyes on him, for some reason he just kneeled down in front of the boy, jungkook wanted to say something but the boy arms wrapping around his neck as he sobbed on his chest made him stop.

He saw what just happened but he knew it wasn't his place to interfere.. and for sure jimin wouldn't be happy about him knowing about his boyfriend treating him like a sex object, not that he always do that.. in such way but jungkook doesn't know that.

The boy tightened his arm around jungkook as his sobs got louder and his breathe hitching, jungkook hugged the boy and tried whispering few calming words in his ear hoping it will help, for now? He really regret his actions.. and he really needed to stop whatever is coming to the boy future.

_________
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡
The end is near
🌚