💖||12

Author Pov.

Jungkook just left jimin house after he completed his assignment along with the boy, he kept getting distracted as he remembered the night before and the fact that jimin is into such things, he thought that the boy was innocent and closed.

But in the end it turned out that he just liked his privacy when he needed both sexual or mental reliever.. despite having a boyfriend, maybe that was also a reason why he and his boyfriend gloomy in their last pictures? He found out about jimin secret?

Everything was confusing him and he didn't like how things were turning but if he can get a chance to prove himself for the shorter than he will be more than happy to do so, a smile took over his face as he remembered the performance he saw the day before, " why everything is so captivating lately.. or I am just easy.. " he mumbled with a pout.

The boy arrived at a supermarket as he needed to buy groceries for his apartment, as he was walking around he kept adding new items in his trolly, he was examining the shampoos displayed in front of him at the moment, he liked to change his shampoo from time to time so that his hair doesn't get used to a certain type.

" just pick a color already! " someone whined loudly from next to him, " but what color would look good on me " the girl whined as she gripped on the boy arm, " I don't know, your favorite color? " he said confusedly as the girl sighed.

" mmm.. purple? Red? Blue? " she asked as she examined the colors, her boyfriend rolled his eyes as he waited for her to finish, the girl sighed and picked two bottles with two different colors, " I will just mix them up I guess " she pouted as she started walking away from the aisle.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and walked toward the side the couple were standing in, he started examining the colors, he took a random bottle and started reading, " semi-permanent hair dye, would work best on bleached hair.. interesting " he smiled softly as he examined the colors.

" getting a makeover won't harm " he smiled as he played with his hair, he searched between colors until he found three different shades of colors that he liked, hot hot pink, pretty flamingo and ultra violet, he put it in his trolly before continuing shopping around the supermarket.

Next Day

Jungkook walked inside the class as he pushed his light brown hair to the back along with the blonde and purplish pink strands, he rarely choose a light or even a colorful color which was actually a big change for his usual hair colors.

Jimin was checking the assignment one last time before he felt the chair beside him pulled back, he glanced to the side to see jungkook smiling at him, " hey " he said as he sat down, jimin smiled back as he mumbled a low hi.

" so, finished already? " he asked as he leaned closer toward the boy, he gently rested his head on jimin shoulder pretending he was reading the paper, jimin blushed as he tried focusing on the papers in his hands, " i.. I am just going through them.. ".

Jungkook hummed as he closed his eyes feeling slightly tired, he really enjoyed resting his head on the boy shoulder but he know he was making him feel uncomfortable so he moved his head away as he sat straight, jimin eyes were still on him but when the teacher walked inside he stopped and tried his best to focus.

Jungkook was having mixed feelings at the moment because of jimin, he liked the boy.. but he rejected him.. he wanted to make him regret his choice but he didn't want to lose a chance to be his friend, everything is so messed up and he couldn't fix it.

He will try but he wasn't sure if fate, luck or even life was by his side, he did have money but what's important he hardly gained, and love was one of the rare things he either receive or get, it's true he was knowing but not everyone liked him because of his true self.

The true self that no one knows other than taehyung, he wanted to share it with one more person before he lose it.. and he wanted this person to be jimin so badly but it was hard at the moment.. the boy was not his but he will try to start something with him.. if not romantically then friendly.. god knows how he hate that word to describe his relationship with jimin, but he wasn't going to lose hope this time.

__________
I guess this is enough for now..?
😂😂
I know some get confused easily because I skip time [ like a day or few ] without mentioning it so sorry if it's confusing you while reading

A question..
are you guys up for a short jikook story?