💖||36

Author Pov.

It been two days since the incident and jimin was still laying down on his bed with his red puffy eyes, red nose and broken heart.. he skipped school and dance practice, he asked for a day off just to try and mend his broken heart but failed miserably.

Every part in his apartment reminded him of his boyf- ex boyfriend, he had his pictures all over the apartment and so his stuff, every corner had a small frame with a picture of them, a small souvenir that reminded him of a date or an occasion they had celebrated together.

It been five hours and he could still hear his phone going off with the notifications due to his best and only friend texting him, the last time he bothered to text him was the day before when jin texted him to check where he was.

A frown and a deep sigh escaped his mouth when the older called him, he didn't want to talk but he couldn't ignore him if he wanted to have a peaceful time alone, before he could utter any word the older shouted and started showering him with questions.

" h..hyung.. please.. don't shout, my head hurt so bad " the younger said as he felt his head hurting him, " are you ok? " jin asked as he noticed how tired his friend voice sounded, " no.. " the younger said as he felt tears welling up in his eyes for the millionth time today.

" jimin.. can I come over? " the older asked feeling a bit hesitant since he never got the chance to visit the boy apartment, jimin stayed quiet for few seconds before humming, " can you send me the address? " jin asked again as the younger answered with a simple yes.

" I will just change and come over " he said as the younger hummed again, " I will send you the pass code.. I don't feel like leaving my bed.. " he said as the older hummed, " just rest, I will be there soon " he said before bidding goodbye to the younger.

" maybe being with him.. will take my mind off you.. " he whispered to himself before laying his head down, his breathing getting slightly heavy as he felt like crying, he keep one shedding tears yet there's no one to wipe them off his face.

Life was being unfair yet he couldn't change a thing, he wanted to have a family, he wanted to feel loved and wanted, he wanted to feel happy.. but life was against him, even his happiness were limited, even the one who promised to be there for him was the fastest to let go when he found out about his awful past.

The awful past that he tried so hard to avoid, the awful past that keeps on hunting him no matter where he goes, everyone was trying to break him.. and everyone succeeded with doing so, here he was crying to himself.. until he falls asleep, with no one to make him feel better about himself.

He could feel a gentle hand playing with his hair, another hand under his body keeping him close to whoever was cuddling him, he felt slightly better as he felt warm and a little bit loved, he found himself burying his head on the crook of the figure neck to hear a soft familiar giggle.

Slowly opening his eyes to see jin looking at him with a loving smile, " you are here.. " jimin smiled tiredly leading the older to nod, " I am here.. " he whispered as he pulled jimin closer to his chest, " hyung.. can't I just date you instead? " he asked leading the older to giggle.

" you know we can't, I already have namjoon " he said as he caressed the younger hair, " I know.. but no one treats me like you do.. " he mumbled cutely as he closed his eyes enjoying being in the older arms, " but you have yoongi, why you suddenly want me " he said as he felt the younger body tense a little bit.

" I don't.. anymore " he mumbled softly feeling heavy inside, " you wh- why? " the older asked confused as he cupped jimin face, " is that why you skipped school? " he asked again leading jimin to smile as his tears fell down his cheeks.

" oh my god jimin.. " he said as he hugged the little crying boy, jimin hugged back as he let his tears flow down his cheeks as if he was holding himself from crying for days.. even though he cried almost the whole time.

" he was cheating on me.. h..hyung.. I am not enough for him.. he found someone better.. and I was just his pleasure toy.. " the younger cried harder as jin furrowed his eyebrows, " how dare he- " the younger interrupted jin as he held him tighter, " everything is falling apart.. I only have you left.. " he whispered leading silence to surround them.

__________
I wrote a rough draft for the next chapters
I am not sure if you guys will like the ending..
It is a happy ending but still..
I am still debating and may add more to it
Also nothing much left before the story ends.