💖||31

Author Pov.

" but you promised.. " the boy whined as he talked on the phone, " I know.. I am sorry but I am really busy jimin " the older said as he went through some of his papers, " but it been a while since we went on a date.. " he mumbled softly as he pouted at the end.

Jungkook was feeling irritated by the second as he listened to jimin talking to yoongi, the fact that his personality change when he is with the older annoys him knowing that he can't see that side of jimin.. unless he is talking to his boyfriend privately.

He couldn't wait for jimin to talk in the phone so he followed him.. secretly, he would lie if he said he didn't regret doing so but listening to jimin whining was the cutest thing.. he ignored that all jimin words weren't directed to him and enjoyed the little happiness he was creating for himself.

The call ended with jimin releasing a loud sigh, he glanced at the screen with a pout, " hey.. " jungkook said as he approached the boy who finished talking on the phone, " hey.. why are you here " he asked confusedly.

" I.. you took a lot of time? " he said in a questionable tone as jimin nodded in understanding, " sh..should we go? " the shorter asked as he pushed his phone in his front pocket, " sure.. but first tell me? Whats wrong jiminie.. " he asked as he pushed jimin blonde hair to the back of his ear.

Jimin sad eyes were now more visible as he stared at jungkook eyes, " something happened? " he asked as jimin sighed, " nothing.. just.. yoongi canceled our date.. he been doing it for a while " he mumbled disappointedly.

" mmm.. how about something.. " jungkook said nervously, jimin looked at him curiously as he waited for him to continue, " how about we go on a date.. together? " he asked as jimin eyes widened slightly and his lips parted.

" i.. mm.. I don't think.. it's a good idea " the blonde said as he lowered his head, " sorry jungkook.. you are really nice and caring.. but you are confusing me " the boy uttered nervously as he paced in his spot, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, " confusing you? Why is that? I told you I like you? What is confusing about it. "

" everything.. I am in a relationship.. thinking about you instead of my boyfriend isn't something that makes me happy about myself.. and I know all these feelings are because I am spending less time with yoongi but I cannot allow it.. sorry jungkook " the boy frowned as jungkook stayed quiet.

" I really mean it when I say you are a good person.. but not for me.. not for someone like me.. someone in such positions.. you deserve someone better.. you are still young and have a future ahead of you.. believe me you don't need me in your life ".

" well it's not something for you to decide " jungkook blurted out angrily, " sorry.. but I care about my studies, dance and boyfriend.. I can't develop more feeling toward you.. it will just make me a cheater.. and I don't want to reach lower than where I am right now " he added as the boy snorted.

" I told you I like you! I can give you what he can't! Why won't you accept me?! " he shouted as jimin lowered his head, " sorry jungkook but believe me this is for the better.. YOU deserve better.. and this is not just about yoongi being my boyfriend " he said as jungkook shook his head, " I want you jimin.. "

" I wish I could give you what you ask for.. " he said in a apologetic tone before walking away, before he could walk further away jungkook held his wrist, " you will regret this jimin.. " he whispered as jimin nodded, " I know.. " he lowered his head before pulling his hand to walk away.

" you will.. jimin.. really hard.. " jungkook whispered to himself as he angrily watched the boy leave him, something inside him knows where jimin is coming from but at the same time he felt heartbroken and there's always one way to relieve his stress and sadness.. and jimin is going to find out how soon.

________
So I wrote this in less than 30min?
Instead of my essay..
The essay suddenly became about bts and namjoon so it kinda easy? but yeah
😂😂😂

I would love to know your thoughts so far since it's near ending ㅠ.ㅜ