💖||38

Author Pov.

Jungkook couldn't find jimin at all after he left the vice-principal office, he tried calling him but the latter switched his phone off, he felt really angry, sad and guilty too, he wasn't sure why jimin was in such position with the principal but he knew something was off.

He tried talking to taehyung about all of this but the boy said even jin wasn't able to contact the boy, he was feeling so overwhelmed that he couldn't be there for him but he couldn't do anything, he changed his clothes and headed to his usual place.

The club, he been going there for few days now, he felt worse that chimmy wasn't there, he was hoping he would get a chance to see him again but still he wouldn't refuse help from anyone else.. even though it wasn't the usual help he received from chimmy.

" if chimmy comes, I want to book him for the whole night " he instructed one of the workers who nodded and bowed before leaving the room, jungkook took a glass of whiskey and leaned back as he watched the unfamiliar figure approaching him.

" what's so good about chimmy, you know I can pleasure you way better than he does " the young boy said as his hand started roaming around jungkook stomach slowly lowering toward his crotch area, " while you are here for my physical pleasure.. he is for my mental pleasure " he said tone dark before taking a sip from his bitter drink.

" well I can do both " the boy smiled as he unbuttoned jungkook jeans, " don't even try too hard, even with your experienced self.. my mind still wonders to someone else " he said eyes getting dark as he glared at the boy.

The boy gulped as he looked down knowing that jungkook wasn't an easy costumer, he felt annoyed that he made it clear that he won't choose him as a permanent performer to pleasure him whenever he came for a visit but he had a job and he had to do it.

A knock gained jungkook attention leading him to stop the boy from touching him, he wasn't even enjoying being sucked so he gestured the boy to open the door while he buttoned his jeans, " leave while you're at it " jungkook said as he tried fixing his clothes not aware of his surroundings.

" me or him..? " a familiar voice asked leading jungkook to look up, his eyes went wide as he stared at the thin figure standing in front to him, " h..him " he said as he saw a small smile take over chimmy face, he felt lost as he stared at the figure in front of him.

" should I play the music? " chimmy asked as he walked toward the speaker, " or.. you want to do it? " he asked as jungkook stayed quiet staring at him, " gukkie..? " chimmy called as he looked at the taller while holding the device plugged to the speaker.

" you.. " jungkook mumbled as his eyes followed the smaller every move, chimmy started moving his head slightly with the music before turning around to go toward the pole, his eyes glancing at the frozen boy from time to time as he danced.

" come here.. " jungkook said as he looked at the boy who was dancing while lifting his body with the help of the pole, " but I am not- " jungkook interrupted him as he stood up and moved the boy away from the pole as he held both his hands, the shorter was taken aback as he stared at the taller eyes.

" all I ever wanted.. " he started as he leaned closer, " was you.. " he added as his grip tightened on the smaller boy, " well.. here I am.. " chimmy smiled as the taller frowned, " I want you.. " he said as his tone was so vulnerable.. so broken.

" you can have me.. " chimmy whispered as he lowered his head down, " but you are his.. " jungkook said tone sharp, " he is no longer loyal to me.. neither mine " chimmy smiled as he looked up, " I am always thrown away.. that why it easily to have me.. " he said as a tear slipped down his cheeks disappearing through his mask.

" believe me.. it's not easy " jungkook said as his hand gently cupped jimin, " I have been trying for a while.. and I failed.. " he said as he leaned close, " seems like this time you didn't " the smaller said as he held jungkook collar and kissed his lips.

There was too many things happening at that exact moment, jimin felt slightly better with the taller presence, jungkook heart was beating too fast as he watched the familiar pink headed boy kiss him, too many emotions flowed through his entire body.

" it been always you.. " he said as he pulled away from the kiss, his forehead resting on chimmy's " you are dangerous jim- " the smaller didn't allow him to continue as he wrapped his arms around his neck trying to deepen the kiss not wanting to hear any word that may effect him in any way.

________
So?
Next update in an hour
🌚🏃🏻‍♀️