💖||21

Author Pov.

It was the first day of the week as jimin got ready for school, he skipped school and packed his schedule with work, performing was helping take his mind off yoongi.. and that all he needed at the moment.

Jimin walked in school as he gained some of the students attention, he skipped school for few days even though he never do that even when he is sick, he walked in class and quietly sat in his usual seat.

" congratulations jimin " taehyung said as he sat in jungkook spot, " congratulations? On what.. " he asked confusedly as he stared at taehyung eyes, the boy smile turned into a thin line as he noticed the boy red puffy eyes.

" mmm.. you passed the audition " he said as jimin just released a soft 'oh' and tried to smile even though he didn't have the power to do so, " you are not happy? " he asked as the boy looked back at his eyes, " I am.. " he said as the boy shook his head.

" it doesn't seem like it " taehyung said as he rested his hand on jimin shoulder, " if there's anything wrong you can talk to me, I know we're not friends but I would love to be your friend " he smiled as jimin stared at him.

" move " jungkook said from behind the two, jimin attention was now on the muscular boy before looking down, taehyung just rolled his eyes and moved away from jungkook spot, the boy sat down and glanced at jimin, he looked different than his usual self but he didn't bother to ask.

Jimin had to go to the dance studio in the break since today was the first day so the instructor will talk to them and explain how the dance show will be as she will explain the concept and what music they will use.

Even though he was quiet students attention was on him, he didn't know why but stayed still in his spot trying his best to focus on the instructor words, as soon as she finished explaining them the plan for the dance performance she was planning all the students left to get something to eat before the break ends.

The boy was walking toward the cafeteria when he felt someone push him down on the floor, jimin was confused and hurt but didn't say anything and stood up, he glanced at the boys then turned back to continue his walk toward the cafeteria.

" ignoring won't take you anywhere " the boy said as he grabbed jimin shirt from the back, jimin eyes widened as he tried to loosen the boy grip but stopped when the boy friend pulled jimin away by his hair.

Everyone was shocked but no one bothered to help him, they let them be as they pulled jimin away to an empty room, the smaller was confused and scared but followed them.. not like he had a say in it but he really hated to get involved in fights.

The boy pushed jimin inside as he let go of his hair, he looked at them with wide eyes as he still stayed quiet, " so is it true? We heard you been begging the instructor to get you to pass the audition " one of the boy said as jimin eyebrows furrowed.

" do you think you will be able to last in here? " he asked as jimin took a step back, " I didn't.. I auditioned the same way others did.. I didn't even know I passed until today.. " he said as the boy laughed.

" well just so you know, you are not welcomed.. and we have our own ways to get you out " he said as he pushed jimin down, the group of friends left as jimin stayed still on the floor, he wasn't even sure what to say anymore.

Everything was fallen apart that he wasn't even sure what to feel anymore.. life was being hard on him but when was it easy to begin with? He started working in three different jobs as soon as he turned 18 to be able to get a small apartment and pay for himself.

After finding a spot on the club he didn't bother to keep his other jobs as it payed him a lot, also being booked privately had it own benefit too so he continued working in there, keeping his life a secret from everyone just to be able to gain what he wished for since he was a kid.

He always hoped to be able to work as a dancer, having an opportunity to perform will help him a lot, it's true that his job gave him confidence when performing but his life never seems to get easier.. not when he is alone like this.. he stood up to see jungkook staring at him, he wiped his tears and tried to walk past him but stopped when jungkook blocked his way.

" move please.. " he whispered softly as jungkook gulped, he felt guilty slightly but didn't move, " are you ok? " he asked as jimin laughed, " why everyone keep asking me that? Do I really look that pathetic? " he asked as he pushed jungkook to the side and stormed out of the school.

" did I go too far? " he asked himself as he stared at the door that jimin just ran out of, he did plan to bother jimin with few students but even though this was the start jimin already looked so broken and he didn't know if he liked seeing that.. but something inside him wanted to continue.. that why he will even if he didn't like it.

________
Should I publish the next chapter now?
Or wait till tomorrow and double/triple update?