????||22

Author Pov.

Problems seems to keep finding their way toward jimin life, he was now in the teachers room standing between his teacher and the dance instructor, he was nervous because he wasn't sure why he was called but stayed quiet as he waited for them to talk.

" do you know why are you here? " the teacher asked as jimin stayed quiet, he shook his head slightly as he glanced at the two teachers before looking down, " what is happening with you jimin? I am really feeling disappointed with you " he said as jimin glanced at him before looking back at the floor.

" you left school yesterday in the middle of the break? " the teacher sighed, " I am sorry.. " jimin bowed as the teacher shook his head, " I have been wanting to talk to you for a while now but you were absent! how could you write such things about your dance instructor? Don't you feel ashamed? " he asked as the boy eyes widened.

He wanted to talk but got interrupted by the teacher, " do your parents know about you? Having such sexual thoughts isn't right! Especially when teachers are involved ", jimin lowered his head as he bit his lips feeling tears already welling up his eyes, " I don't even know if I want to talk to you anymore! Tell your parents to come tomorrow. " he said as he pointed at the boy, jimin bowed " I can't.. " he mumbled softly gaining the teacher and the dance instructor attention.

" I said I want your pare- " jimin tear fell down his cheek as he looked straight into the teacher eyes, " I don't have parents to call.. if you have any complaints about my behavior in school you could just say it to me and I will try my best to fix them.. " he said as he wiped his tear.

" I am not sure what sexual desire you talked about but I never did such things.. our instructor is a girl.. I am gay, and in a relationship too.. so I really don't know what you are talking about.. " he added as the teacher got the paper out and showed it to jimin.

" this is not mine.. I always hand write my assignments.. I never type them on a computer unless I am required too.. " he said as the teacher stopped realizing that what he was saying is true, " I am sorry if the words written there offended you.. but I would never write such things.. especially to my teachers ".

" it's not just that jimin, I got complaints from students who are participating in the dance show I am working on, they said few things about you and I am not sure If I want you on the show anymore.. " she said as the boy eyes glistened.

" please no.. I really need this opportunity.. I swear I have never done anything to any student.. I only have one friend.. and I never talk about anyone to him.. please I really didn't do anything " he felt his chest getting heavy as he felt that the instructor will take his only chance to dance but she let out a deep sigh before pushing her hair back.

" I didn't see anything bad from you but if I see anything that may effect my show you are out, ok? " she asked as the boy nodded, he bowed down to the teacher and the instructor, " and please don't leave school like this again " his teacher added.

" I am sorry.. I was just emotionally unstable yesterday.. I will try to behave better.. sorry " he bowed as the teacher nodded, " go back to class " he said as the boy bowed again and left, " he really is obedient yet the things I heard from the students make me feel like he is just good at pretending ".

" well he never been in trouble before and I only saw him with one boy so he doesn't really have friends too.. but let's just keep an eye on him to be careful.. especially since we can't call his parents I guess " he said as the instructor nodded.

________
Please don't kill me?
I swear my stories suddenly turn angsty ㅜ.ㅠ