💖||14

Author Pov.

Jungkook was waiting impatiently for the boy to come to the room he booked, he wasn't sure if it was the boy who is late or he is just not able to wait, he was staring at the ceiling when he heard someone knocking the door.

He didn't bother to fix his posture and just made the person enter the room, the boy stood in front of the table as he stared at jungkook not sure if he should approach him or wait till he ask him to dance like the others.

" come sit here " he signaled with his head to the side as jimin just nodded and followed his instruction, " I am new to this, but I would prefer to talk first? " he said as the boy nodded, " do you want to talk about something specific " the boy with the white mask asked.

" mmm, it's a bit awkward to start like this.. let's start with music? " he asked as he got his phone, " what would you like to listen too? " he asked as the boy bit his lips trying to think, " is troy sivan fine with you? " he asked again as the boy nodded.

" you don't talk much.. " jungkook said as he waited for jimin to connect his phone to the speakers, jimin glanced at him as a small smile took over his lips, " they either want me to listen or dance so I am not really used to talk while doing my job.. " he said as he went back to his spot.

" well you are good, I was really shocked by your performance.. doesn't it feel like a waste to hide such talent in a strip club? " he asked as the boy smiled, " thank you, I am not really that good but it means a lot to know such opinion " he said as he bowed slightly to the man.

" so your name is? " jungkook asked as he started to feel the boy loosen up a little bit, " chim.. " he said as he looked at jungkook eyes, the boy hummed, " forgot no real names.. " he sighed as be rested his head back.

" and yours? " chim asked as jungkook smiled, " wait! Wait let me think of a nickname.. " he said excitedly as he started thinking leading the boy to smile widely as he tried his best not to laugh at his excitement, jungkook frowned as he pushed chim shoulder away.

" sorry " jimin said as he hid his lips trying to stop his smile, " mean.. anyway mmm, gukkie? " he said in a questionable tone, jimin looked confused a little bit, " gukkie? " he asked as the boy nodded, " isn't it too cute for a person like you? ".

Jungkook laughed as he turned to face jimin fully, " a person like me? " he asked as the boy smile turned into a thin line, " what does that mean? " he asked as jimin stayed quiet, " are you saying I am too hot to be called something cute? " he asked as jimin cheeks turned red.. not that he would notice.

" I didn't mean it like that.. " jimin said as he tried standing up but jungkook held into his wrist, " then why are you escaping? " he asked as the boy gulped down the lump forming in his throat, " i.. I am not sure " he mumbled softly as the other boy smiled.

" can I try something? " the taller suddenly asked as he stood up, jimin was confused but nodded timidly, jungkook smile was still visible as he got closer to the boy leading him to back away with every step he took closer to him.

" thanks to the mask.. this is all I could focus on " jungkook said as he started getting closer to the shorter boy, his hand slowly caressing the boy cheek.. or what was visible of it, jimin was confused as he stared back at the taller eyes.

It felt nice being cared for like this but he wasn't yoongi, he tried pulling himself away but the taller was faster when his hand moved from jimin cheek toward his neck pulling him close for a kiss, it wasn't as harsh as the way he pulled him but it felt wrong even when it felt nice.

He had yoongi and he shouldn't be behaving this way even if its only work, his small hands were fisted on the taller chest as he tried to push him away but failed as jungkook gripped him tighter while trying to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away to see how red and plump the boy lips turned leaving him dumbfounded by how he could attract him like this, jimin pushed him away when he calmed down and steadied his breathing after that long kiss.

" why? I thought that was your job? " jungkook asked confused by why chim pushed him away, " it's their job not mine.. I only entertain by dancing.. or talking.. " his voice got quieter as he realized how jungkook eyes were looking at him.

" too bad, but it will all change soon " he said smiling as he walked toward the speaker to get his phone, jimin turned around as he slowly walked closer but still had distant between them, " what do you mean? " he asked confused.

" see you later.. chim " he said with a small smirk before leaving the room, " wait! " jimin tried holding him but jungkook just left leaving him all alone, he was really confused by that gukkie guy.. but just shrugged it off as the male was so mysterious.

" why do I keep getting rejected.. " he mumbled as he pushed his hair back after the door closed, " first jimin.. " he sighed as he glanced back, " and now this stranger.. am I really not likable in anyway? " he groaned as he left the building feeling down.

__________
👀