💖||3

Author Pov.

" what are you doing? " taehyung asked jungkook who was staring at a paper with jimin name on it, " nothing I guess " he sighed as he started tearing the paper into small pieces, " are you still not over his rejection? It been few days now " he asked again earning a glare from jungkook.

" whatever, I don't care anymore " he groaned as he started fiddling with his fingers, " but I am also not forgetting to make him regret rejecting me, no one rejects me " he said earning a laugh from taehyung, " yeah, but he did! ".

" and that why he is paying for it, stop laughing you idiot!! " he shouted as he smacked taehyung head, " you deserve getting rejected with this awful attitude " he frowned at taehyung words as he started rubbing his neck, his face expression stiffened when jimin walked inside.

Jimin smiled as he slightly bowed to jungkook before walking toward his seat, " ok, don't you think he is too sweet to pay for rejecting you? Also he must have a reason to do so? " taehyung asked knowing that even jimin didn't have friends he was still kind toward everyone.

" he did " the boy frowned as he looked at taehyung with a frown, " and? " taehyung asked curiously, " he have a boyfriend.. " he said with a pout, " are you fucking kidding me?? " taehyung glared at him before rolling his eyes, " I can see why he rejected you, you can't just harm him because he was being loyal to his boyfriend ".

" but no one rejects me tae! " he shouted as he slammed his hands on the table earning everyone attention.. including jimin, " sit down.. " taehyung whispered as jungkook rolled his eyes, " fuck off! " he shouted again before leaving the classroom leaving behind him a very confused teacher and curious classmates.

Jimin eyes met with taehyung as the boy bowed while apologizing, he circled his finger signaling that jungkook was crazy, the other boy bit his lips as he nodded slightly before glancing at the door, he let out a sigh as he looked at the teacher trying not to think much about jungkook.

He was in love with his boyfriend, even if he was single he wouldn't have accepted his feelings because they didn't know each other, even though he felt sorry to reject him he just couldn't lie to him and pretend to like him when he doesn't know him enough to be in a relationship.

Jungkook went to the rooftop feeling annoyed, he doesn't easily fall for people, hell he doesn't have to bother himself confess to anyone since everyone likes him, but he had to fall for the one boy who didn't.. he doesn't even remember when his feelings for the boy started but he knew he couldn't take out the boy out of his mind no matter how much he tries.

He tried distracting himself with parties and one night stands but nothing worked, there was always something that reminded him of the boy which made him stress, and when he finally confessed? He got rejected by him.

After getting rejected why does he feel empty? Why does everything seems bitter to him? They weren't even close so why he was effected? All what he knew about the boy is what he saw or heard about him, he doesn't even know his favorite color or favorite flower.. yet why?

He sat down on the floor while leaning on the wall, he was mad at himself for some reason, he couldn't point it out but he just felt angry, his body started to heat up as he cursed at himself, his getting emotional as he stared at his legs.

Blurriness, he couldn't see as he felt his vision get blurry, his tears falling down his cheek surprising him, " wow Jeon Jungkook.. you are even crying over a stranger now.. " he laughed as he mocked himself, " pathetic.. "

His laughter died down as he looked up at the sky, " who are you to make me feel like this, to feel so insecure and hurt.. " he took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, " no one ever made me feel broken this way.. "

" me, or you? Whose fault is it? It's hard to tell " he sighed as he opened his eyes, " I really hate you for making me like this.. " he mumbled to himself as his tears fell down his cheeks, " you should know how it feels.. to be hurt.. " he added as he wiped his tears.

All he could think of is how to make the boy life miserable, he hated feeling weak and broken and he hated that jimin made him feel this way, if he can't have them.. then he should show him how wrong he was when he said no.. when he wanted him.

______
Hope you guys enjoy it
🧡🧡🧡🧡