💖||28

Author Pov.

Jungkook ignored jimin begging and followed him home to take care of his wound, someone bumped into him and made his wound bleed so he had to clean it for him again, he was worried because it was really big that it looked like it will leave a mark.

He wouldn't deny that it was his fault for asking them to annoy jimin but he never meant for it to go this far, he pretended to be clueless but he wasn't going to ignore jimin injury just like that, especially now.

" I was wondering, you don't have any family photos displayed here? " jungkook asked casually as he looked around from his spot, jimin was taken aback by the question that he dropped the chips he held.

" sorry, it just feels like you are the type who cherish their family members so I thought- sorry! Did I say something wrong? " he sat up and held jimin shoulders when he saw how teary his eyes looked, jimin was really overwhelmed so he couldn't hold his tears any longer.

" did something happen? Why are you crying..? " jungkook asked as his hand gently caressed jimin hair, " jimin? Tell me " he said with a small frown on his face, " i.. n..never told.. anyone. " he cried as he looked at jungkook eyes.

" and I am scared to open up about it.. " he added as he looked straight into jungkook eyes, he could see how worried and scared he was but his tears were blurring his vision as more thoughts invaded his mind, he did tell someone before but he didn't know him neither the guy knows him.. so it was different.

" it's ok jimin.. I won't judge, just open up to me.. " he said as jimin wiped his tears away, " please don't hide anything.. even if you are not mine.. I want to know you more.. want to be close to you.. more than I am now " he added as jimin sobbed.

He kept sniffling not able to stop himself easily, he really wanted to calm down but it was hard at the moment, " tell me? " jungkook asked as he kept gently caressing the smaller head, " you won't think differently of me..? " he whispered as jungkook nodded.

" I.. " he started but stopped right away, jungkook was getting worried and slightly scared of what jimin may tell him but tried to look strong, " I am an orphan.. " he whispered as he felt his chest tighten, jungkook eyes widened as he kept looking at him.

" I was thrown away.. " he mumbled as he closed his eyes letting what left of his tears fall down, jungkook was speechless but all he could do was pull jimin closer to his body.

" that why I try my best to avoid others.. I don't want anyone to know about this.. especially now. " he whispered the last two words as he remembered how he been treated by some students lately, he felt his stomach twist just by thinking of what they may do after knowing about this.

" oh.. sorry " the taller said as he fiddled with his fingers, million thoughts came crashing through his mind as he stayed quiet, jimin felt nervous but didn't want to force the boy, he felt like he was rethinking about everything but the fact that they had different ideas was unclear.

Jungkook felt so guilty for what he did but something in his heart was ok? He didn't know, maybe the fact that jimin was someone else bothered him? He wasn't sure.. but for some reason he felt like he heard about this before? " does your boyfriend know about this? " he asked as jimin eyes widened slightly.

" I don't think I told him the whole truth.. sober, but if I ever did.. it was my drunk self, he been different for a while so I may have told him.. " jimin smiled weakly as he realized many things about his boyfriend behavior.

" so.. I am the first one.. you open up too from your friends? " he smiled as he looked at his hands, jimin looked at the boy as he weakly smiled while nodding, " yes.. you are " he mumbled so softly that silence followed right after, the two stared at each other eyes for a while not bothering to utter a word.

The two were still staring at each other when they heard the front door of jimin apartment open, a small thud and then the click of the door getting closed, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as jimin confusedly looked at the door, few seconds later they could see yoongi walking inside.

The older was holding a cup of iced coffee and a small bag that had few items he used when he was at work, jimin didn't know about yoongi coming over so he was a bit worried about how he will react about jungkook.

It was jimin habit to stay away from people and hardly make friends, jin was very persistent and he was alone at that time so making a one friend wouldn't be harmful, but after that he started avoiding others, he had to hide where he works, where he came from and what is his past.

The students already hate him so it was a really good idea to hide his past from everyone, but now? It's different, jungkook happened and he was crushing on him, having him and yoongi in the same place wasn't the best idea.

__________
I thought I published this in the morning
Sorry for making you guys wait
🧡🧡🧡🧡