💖||35

Author Pov.

The couple were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie when jimin decided to ignore the movie and turn to face his boyfriend, a grin was visible on his face as he stared at his boyfriend serious face, he liked how he had a straight face even when he care or feel nervous.

Always trying to keep a tough image that jimin sometime is able to break easily.. or used too before, he grabbed yoongi collar and pulled him close before connecting their lips for a kiss, yoongi smiled as he pulled back, " we are watching a movie jimin ".

" and when did that ever stop us? " jimin asked as he pushed yoongi to the back before he straddled him, " never? " he said in a questionable tone pretending to be oblivious on what jimin was hinting to, " true.. " jimin giggled as he bent down close to yoongi neck.

He started leaving small kisses on the older neck as his small hands roaming over the boy sensually, the older was starting to feel aroused as he let jimin explore every part of his body, he was always the dominant but he loved jimin when he got horny.. always made him feel nervous but at the same time excited.

His hand gently found it way to jimin waist as he kissed the younger back but stopped when jimin pulled away, he smirked as he started pulling up yoongi shirt, " you must have a lot on your mind " yoongi said as he helped jimin with taking off his clothes.

" I do.. but I wanted to replace them all with the thought of you " he whispered right under jimin ear before softly licking the small area, his lips slowly sucking on that spot as his left hand moved from the middle of the older chest to his growing member.

Yoongi hummed as he let jimin mark his neck, he knew hoseok would get angry and even extremely jealous but he did have feelings for the younger which made him debate sometime if he want hoseok or jimin, it just the younger blurted too many things that he never knew about when they were just dating which lead him to accept being with hoseok secretly.

His thoughts were full as he enjoyed jimin lips traveling down toward his semi-hard member, the younger pulled down yoongi sweatpants and placed small gentle kisses from his slightly toned abs till above the line of his underwear.

Jimin glanced up to see yoongi with furrowed eyebrows had his eyes shut enjoying every second of the pleasure jimin made him experience, " do you like this..? " jimin asked as he palmed the older hard member.

" is that even a question..? " yoongi frowned as he tried stopping his groans, " should I go slow..? " jimin asked teasingly as he got yoongi member out and stroked it few times, " no.. " yoongi uttered with a heavy breathe.

The younger just hummed as he slowly licked the tip, rubbing it after every lick leading the older to let out small moans escape his mouth, jimin grinned as he moved the tip of his tongue on the older tip before sucking the head.

" f..fuck, go faster.. " he groaned as jimin swirled his tongue around the older tip ignoring every word he said, " f..fas- shit hoseok!! " yoongi muttered as he felt the boy suddenly pull away, his eyes were staring deep into yoongi's who realized what he just said.

The look on jimin face was unreadable, he was shocked, confused and broken.. trying to understand the situation he was in but still didn't utter a word, " j..jimin " yoongi called as he sat up while hiding his exposed member as jimin stood up.

" liste- " jimin shook his head as he moved away when yoongi stood up and tried holding his hand, " you are cheating on me.. " he asked as he looked at yoongi face, " r..right..? " he felt his eyes get teary as he looked away.

The older stayed quiet as jimin laughed, " y..you are.. with hoseok.. " he said as he looked around before panicking slightly, " that why you always call me by his name " he said before laughing, he felt stupid as he stopped and tried registering what just happened.

" oh my god.. I am so stupid " he said as he walked back and forth while holding his head, " jimin listen! " yoongi tried stopping him but jimin pulled his hand away from him, " please don't.. " he said as he looked away " l feel so stupid.. " he said as tears welled up in his eyes.

" why.. yoongi.. " he asked as his tears fell not understanding why would the older cheat on him, he was loyal toward him.. despite his work he never sexually pleased someone it was always dance so why? Many thoughts invaded his mind as he froze in his spot.

" why? Jimin you lied! " he said leading the boy eyebrows to furrow as he look at his cheating boyfriend, " lied? With what.. " he asked confusedly as yoongi felt his stomach twist, he didn't want to say it but it was already too late to save this relationship.

" you lied, you told me you lived alone after your parents died but you came from an orphan, you said you never been in a relationship or pleased someone sexually with your work but you did when you were in the orphanage! You told me everything that night and I felt..- " he wanted to continue but stopped when he saw jimin face.

" felt what.. felt what yoongi? Angry? Sad? Bothered? Disappointed? Dirty? Disgusted? What yoongi? Because if you felt like this then how do I feel? How did I feel? I got raped just because I was stupid and in need of money for a stupid school project.. so please tell me how did you feel when you found out about all of this when I had to live with the memory of what have been done to me for years? " he said leading the older to stop talking.

" I lived in hell for years yoongi after my mom lied to me and left me there, she promised to take me after a week but it was all lies! I had to sleep with old mens and please them just to have money to do what I want, so please do tell me how does it feel to date someone as filthy as me? Because it's pretty clear now that you just pity me.. that why you stayed with me.. am I wrong? " he smiled when he finished his words.

" you are the same as them.. I am a sex object to you.. your feelings changed but your desire remained.. that why you didn't respect the fact I felt humiliated when you used my mouth as a pleasuring point while I had a friend over.. you are the same as them yoongi.. and I feel even more disgusted by myself to think I had a chance to be different.. to feel better about myself. "

" I am sorry.. I- " Jimin interrupted him with a laugh, " sorry for what yoongi? For cheating on me? It's ok.. at least I gained something.. pity that was disguised as adoration, boredom as attention and sexual desire as love.. " he said as he looked down.

" could you leave me alone.. " he asked as he sat down on the couch, holding his head as he kept his face down, " but- " jimin interrupted him again, " don't- please leave me alone.. I won't beg you to stay with me.. but please give me time to register all of this.. " he said as yoongi stayed quiet.

He quietly took his shirt, phone and keys before leaving jimin alone, even if he wanted to break up with him he didn't want it to be this way, he didn't love him anymore but it doesn't mean he didn't have feelings for the boy, he couldn't deny the fact that jimin was always there for him.

But he did the boy wrong, he broke what left in him and let him to handle his insecurities.. alone, he didn't have anyone to lean on.. no one to open up too.. no one to cry his thoughts and concerns too, he did wrong.. to the perfect boy her ever met.. even if his past wasn't.

________
Don't hate me guys..
You know I love you all and angst..
🌚😨