💖||11

Author Pov.

Jungkook was sitting at a single table as he kept his eyes on the stage, they were a lot of things happening, he noticed that this strip club had many customers both male and females, on the stage they were a lot of strippers that pleased both genders.. and sexuality.

The music slowly lowering down as the lights suddenly went off leading the strippers to get off the stage, jungkook was confused but just stayed quiet as he waited to see what was happening, a boy was standing in the middle of the stage as a spot light was placed on him.

Jungkook found himself so focused on the boy who started moving elegantly to the music, by the way he started dancing as soon as the slow song started he could notice that the boy experienced in dance, he had perfect posture that was hard for a new learner to achieve.

He was breathtaking as he danced in front of him, his oversized white see through shirt showed his petite body, it was gently swaying with every move he made, the boy was different from the strippers that were dancing a while ago, it was almost like he was from a different world.

Even with the white mask he was wearing he looked soft and beautiful, angelic.. words were hard to describe it, he forgot all his surroundings as he focused on the boy performance, unfortunately it soon came to an end.

The other strippers started walking on the stage back to their original spots as they grooved to the up beat song that started playing, it was just opposite to what he witnessed, he felt like he really needed that boy to dance again in front of him, he signaled one of the masked waiters to come as he fixed his clothes.

" how can I help you sir? " the worker asked politely as he bent down near jungkook, " the boy that just preformed, I want him.. " he mumbled softly as the man smiled, " oh you mean chim, let me just check if he is available.. " he said before walking toward the small counter where the manager was sitting.

The waiter walked back toward jungkook gaining the man attention as he called him, " unfortunately he is full for the day, do you want a different worker? " the man said with a apologetic smile, " full for the day? " he frowned as the man nodded, " he is really great with words so they seek him for comfort and verbal entertainment.. "

Jungkook nodded as he looked at his almost empty glass, " you can book him for a different day if you would like? " he asked as jungkook hummed, " when? " he asked as the worker opened his iPad, " chim, he work Friday, Sunday, Tuesday.. but this schedule is for this week only " he said as jungkook nodded.

" ok, I will visit in a different day then, call me the manager.. I want to sign up for a membership " he said tiredly as he took the last sip of his drink, the worker bowed as he walked toward the manager to inform him about jungkook request.

" everything I ask for, I hardly gain " he sighed as he watched at the male stripper dancing in front of him, the place had privacy and many different ways to release stress, and he was on the verge of releasing his stress right now.. sexually.

He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be thankful toward jimin for finding this place or angry that no matter what he desired he can't have and the boy was one of them, he had everything a person could ask for yet why he was always rejected?

It was nice knowing jimin wasn't attracted to his wealth but he was sad that now it means jimin would hardly find something to like the boy for, and he really hated it.. life was unfair when it comes to his feeling but yet he couldn't do anything.

__________
Your thoughts so far..?