💖||20

Author Pov.

Jimin lived in the orphanage for eight years, he was ten when his mother left him, he thought she will leave him there for a week but as weeks passed and endless tears escaping his eyes he realized she lied.. she got rid of him.

He was really quiet and obedient unlike the other kids, he was smart and always got high grades in school, but as he got older it was becoming hard for him especially with the school projects as he sometime needed money to buy stuff to work on his projects.

Being the unlucky boy he was after his mother abounded him, the owner of the orphanage had his older son help him run the place, unaware of his sons desire.. sexual desire toward the younger boy, unlike the other boys jimin was more feminine to his eyes.

Maybe the fact he practice ballet? His body was fit, his petite body was perfectly curved, thick thighs and a slim waist that looked even better than most girls in the orphanage, even though he practice ballet and contemporary by watching youtube on his phone yet he was developing a lot.

He was quite talented but he never noticed how bad the man desires to have his body was getting, he had to work on a project and he couldn't get money for school so he had to request them from the owner son, he timidly walked toward the office and softly knocked the door.

The man opened the door to see jimin looking at him with wide eyes, the man was sweating and hair was messy as his buttons were half way open, a smirk took over his face as he gave jimin an elevator look, looking at his surprised eyes till his exposed neck.. slowly to his slim waist that was noticeable due to his tucked in shirt.

Lastly, his shorts that were hugging his thighs just perfectly, jimin was getting nervous as he backed away slowly, " sorry.. I came in the wrong time " he bowed before turning around but Mr.choi pulled him inside the office and locked the door.

" you didn't, what did you come here for.. jimin? " he whispered his name as he raised his chin up, jimin gulped down as he looked around feeling nervous, " answer me? " he said sternly as jimin bit his lips, " why did you come here late at night jimin? " he asked as the boy looked away.

" I.. need money.. " he whispered as the man hummed, " what for? " he asked as he pulled away and sat on the chair behind his desk, " I have a school project.. and I need to get supplies.. " he said as the man hummed again.

" but what will I get in return if I give you money? " he asked as jimin stayed quiet, " I will pay them back..? " he whispered as the man laughed, " when? " he asked as jimin stayed quiet, " how about now? " he asked as jimin looked at him confusedly.

" how much you need? " Mr.choi asked as jimin looked at his hands, " I am not sure.. I was going to ask for some and return what left of it.. " he mumbled as the man hummed, " come here " he said as he got his wallet out.

" here, take this " he said as he offered the boy 100$, jimin was surprised but bowed to the man feeling thankful, as he was about to turn around he felt himself getting pulled down on his knees, he was now sitting between Mr.choi legs staring at him confusedly.

" I am taking my payment now, I need your beautiful mouth assistant " he smiled as he held jimin jaw tightly with his right hand while his other hand scrolling on his laptop, jimin stayed quiet as his heart beat increased.

A sudden voice coming from the laptop surprised him as he turned to look at the screen to see two men..naked as the muscular tanned man kept moving himself over the other man who kept uttering lewd sounds.

The view of the video changed as it showed the man lower part being penetrated by the muscular guy over and over sending shivers down jimin spine as his eyes went back to Mr.choi who was smirking, " I am sure you are a virgin.. so we will start slowly ok? " he smiled as he caressed jimin hair.

Jimin was terrified as he stared at the man who started to unbutton his pants, slowly palming himself before lowering his pants and underwear, his member standing from how hard he was as jimin eyes shifted between his member and his face.

" don't be shy, come on.. I am sure you need that money so much.. so work for it " he smiled as he get a hold of jimin hair and pulled his face close, jimin let out a whimper as his cheek came in contact with the man member leading him to scrunch his face in disgust.

" do it jimin! " he shouted as the boy looked at him with tears staining his cheeks, " you are not leaving until you do! " he said as he put the keys on the table in front of jimin, " start by licking.. I loved how you always lick your lips when you are focused or just thinking.. "

Jimin was feeling heavy inside but he knew he couldn't escape so he just listened to the man and held his hard member, he closed his eyes slightly as he had the most disgusted.. broken expression on his face before licking the tip of Mr.choi member.

As he continued licking the man he ordered him to suck on his member as he continued watching the porn clip on the laptop screen, jimin gagging every time he takes the man member deep inside his mouth or when he forcefully push his head down.

Everything was getting blurry as more tears escaped his eyes and the more the man thrusted inside his mouth.. not forgetting how many time he had came inside jimin mouth forcing him to swallow every single drip of his cum.

Life was getting harder.. and that night was the worst as it started many worse days for the boy as he grew up in that orphanage, he waited to turn 18 so bad just to escape and when he did he changed school, and here he was at the age of 19 almost turning 20 but still living alone.. unloved.. broken.

________
So how are you guys?
🌚🌚