💖||26

Author Pov.

" did you read my text..? " the older asked timidly, jimin was confused but shook his head meaning no, " I didn't see any.. " he mumbled as yoongi nodded, " give me your phone " he said as he reached his hand out, jimin was confused but nodded anyway as he gave his phone to the older.

Yoongi opened the app to see that jimin really didn't read his text, he glanced at the boy before entering the chat, he deleted the message he sent before placing the phone on the table, " come here " he signaled the boy with both his middle and index finger.

Jimin was still confused but listened to his boyfriend, he was now standing between his legs and eyes on the older face, " you won't lose me.. unless you choose so.. once you feel you don't like me anymore I will let go.. but now? You're still mine " he said as jimin stayed still.

" does that mean you still love me? " he asked with a very weak tone, " why would you be mine if I don't " he said with a smile as his hand reached to his boyfriend face, gently caressing his rosy cheeks, a smile took over the younger boy features.

" you scared me.. a lot " jimin said as he wrapped his arms around yoongi, " I was scared I will be all alone again " he whined as he connected their lips together, " I a..am sor..sorry " he said between the kisses, the problem was that he meant for lying.. and the broken boy thought it was for making him question himself.

Few days passed and school started again, even though he was full with work the past two days yoongi still came over to stay with him, he felt quite happy and secure to have his boyfriend near him again.

It was lunch break and jungkook still sitting next to him, stealing glances every few second, it was cute but he hoped the boy will stop developing feeling toward him.. he didn't like to hurt people.. because he knows how hard it is to want something you can't approach or get.

" jungkook " jimin smiled as he turned to the boy, " what is it? " he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, " I listened to your advice.. I talked to him, we worked things between us " he smiled as he gently held the taller arm.

" you two are back together? " he asked with a visible frown, " we never broke up.. we just had a conflict " the smaller said as jungkook just nodded, " are you not happy for me..? " he asked worriedly, the taller eyes widened slightly " no! I didn't mean it like that.. I am just worried about you ".

" worried? " jimin asked, " yeah..- to tell you the truth " he started as he fiddled with his fingers, " I know you rejected me but I like you.. like REALLY like you.. that sometime I just want to take his place in both your heart.. and life, yet I can't be selfish.. I know that you love him.. even if I want you to be mine you would never be " he whispered as jimin lowered his head.

" anyway.. I need to go, see you later? " he smiled as he ruffled the shorter boy hair, jimin smiled weakly as he closed his eyes enjoying the boy action as he hummed in response feeling really sorry and bad for jungkook, he was really kind but having feelings for him wasn't the best idea.. not when he have yoongi, not when he have such past.

He wouldn't lie, even though the boy was rough he always had this soft spot that he hardly shows, it would be a lie to say that jimin doesn't like that side of him yet he can't just ignore his feelings toward his boyfriend, even if they went through bad conflicts he can't deny that yoongj was beside his side many times.

If he was single he would have given jungkook a chance but he wasn't and he didn't like to drag such a popular boy to his level.. he can't change where he work, he can't change he was abounded, he can't change the fact he was pleasuring the devil himself when he was younger.

Yoongi knows few facts about him but he never went to deep because he was scared it will change the older view of him, and jungkook is younger so it have higher chances his feelings may change toward him when he find out about his past.

Who would date someone as filthy as jimin was? He have nothing.. and he hardly can give anything to anyone, everyone will get bored eventually, he knows that yoongi was hesitant at the beginning to make them even public to his friends, and jimin can't blame him or complain so he just conceal it with a smile.

And now? He wish he could stop jungkook from liking him more because he was worried about him, if he knew what yoongi knew- what he didn't know too, he will change his mind, so should he take that bold step? Or let it die out on its own..

__________
Sorry for being late
I just got to connect to the wifi 😩💔