💖||39

Author Pov.

The young boy was sleeping when he heard his apartment bell, he furrowed his eyebrows and got out of bed, with a tired body he walked toward the door not caring about who may be outside behind the door, he opened the door tiredly to find yoongi standing outside with a suitcase.

" w..what are you doing here? " he asked as the other smiled weakly, " needed to take my stuff.. and talk? " he said as jimin scoffed, " yea sure, come on in.. lets talk. " he said sarcastically as he walked inside ignoring the older who was still standing next to the door.

" jimin.. " he called as he followed the younger inside, jimin stayed quiet as he sat down on the couch, yoongi sat in front of him in the other couch, the two stayed quiet as they kept staring at each other, yoongi was trying to form the right words to start while jimin was questioning himself.

" why..? " he asked tone less confident than it was a few minutes ago, his eyes wondering around trying to avoid the look yoongi was giving him, " there is no future for us.. " he said as the boy frowned, " then why did u stay with me? " he asked as the older lowered his head.

" why did you lie to me yoongi.. " the boy said as his tone got quieter, " I like you.. " he said as the younger laughed, " you used to love me.. " he whispered weakly, " you lied jimin.. " the older said as he frowned.

" I hid my past yoongi! You cheated on me because of that! Can't you see the difference? " the younger shouted as he glared at yoongi, " but you still hid everything away from me jimin " he said as the boy scoffed, " because I didn't want you to leave me! but instead of that you used me as a sex toy yoongi! " he said as the older looked down.

" I was wrong jimin.. what I did is wrong.. but we can't be together anymore " he said as jimin nodded, " we are not anymore.. " jimin said staring blankly at the older, " I am sorry.. " he mumbled as the boy laughed, " yeah.. me too " he whispered as he hugged his legs near to his chest

" sorry for being who I am.. " he said as he looked at yoongi, " sorry for not being enough " he smiled before burying his head between his knees, " sorry for hiding the dirty past that I wished to erase.. " his voice got weaker and quieter.

" I am sorry for breaking your heart.. you deserve better than to be treated like this.. " he said as he caressed jimin hair, " I am just not the right person.. I am not strong enough to take such actions " he said as jimin nodded as his tears fell down his cheeks.

____

Jimin walked inside the practice room to find the instructor mentoring the dance choreography, as soon as the students finished the first choreography she gestured jimin to come closer to her, the boy knew what was going to happen but stayed quiet.. his life was falling apart and he couldn't do anything to save it.

" you are out of the dance performance, I already fixed the choreography to cover up your position so don't try to convince me to change my mind " she said as the boy listened to her, " you skip school too much, you didn't practice with the others much, you destroyed some of the stage equipment and almost injured some of your dance partners " she said as the boy nodded.

" and now this " she said as she pointed at his head, " pink hair isn't really something I want to see in my show, I tried to tolerate with your actions but you were too much to handle " she said as the boy kept his gaze down on the floor.

" if you were taught better than maybe I would have given you a chance " she said before turning to face her students, " please leave, I have a practice to mentor " she said not feeling slightly sad or guilty for what she said.

Jimin bowed to her and left quietly not bothering to look back at the questioning eyes of his dance partners, " way to go jimin.. you just have your job left " he smiled to himself as he left the practice room to see jin and taehyung talking to each other.

" jimin-ah, how did it go? " jin asked with a smile as he caressed jimin hair from the back, " I got kicked out of the show.. " he smiled widely yet looked so broken, jin smile turned into a frown as taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, " did you talk to her? " he asked.

" she doesn't want me.. after that essay she been rough to me.. or maybe the fact I don't have parents to relay on like others.. " he added as the two stayed quiet, " I am going to head home.. see you guys later " he said with a weak smile as the two nodded.

____

" JIMIN! " jungkook called as he ran after the boy, jimin glanced back before walking faster trying to avoid the boy but failed when jungkook held him, " wait please.. " he whispered as jimin tried pushing his arms away.

" listen to me.. please? " he pleaded as he held jimin hand but the smaller pulled his hand away, " what do you want jungkook! I lost everything! What do you want more? " he shouted leading the boy eyes to widen slightly.

" I have nothing left! I have no parents to be proud of me! My boyfriend was cheating on me for months! I don't have a chance to perform in the play.. meaning my potential scholarship is gone, I don't have a future anymore.. what do you want more..? " he asked as his eyes got teary.

" a second chance.. " he mumbled as he lowered his head, " and I want an end to my life.. but guess both are not happening.. " he said ignoring the scared expression that was on the taller face, he felt lonely and broken.. giving jungkook a chance wasn't a bad idea by seeing how he looked, but the problem was.. he is scared of the outcome of that chance.

________
Should I edit my old books before publishing something new? I have been getting a lot of complaints about the grammar lately..