💖||4

Author Pov.

Jimin was laying on the older chest as his body was too tired to move, yoongi playing with his hair as he used his other hand to caress the younger naked back, " if you keep doing this I will fall asleep~ " jimin said tiredly as his boyfriend kissed his head, " I don't care ".

" you always say that then you complain " jimin giggled as the boy hummed, " yoongi.. " the younger called feeling slightly nervous, " what's wrong? " he asked as he felt the younger body tense a little bit, he kept caressing his hair and back trying to loosen his nervousness.

" few days ago at school.. someone confessed to me " he said as the older stopped his hands, " and? " he asked timidly as the boy looked up at him, " he was nice but he keep glaring at me after I rejected him.. " he said as yoongi slightly pushed him off him.

" and you care because? " yoongi asked as his face expression darkened, " its not like that.. " jimin tensed up more as he saw yoongi expression change along with his tone, " then?! " he flinched when the older raised his voice, " I just said he was glaring at me.. it makes me uncomfortable.. I didn't- " the older interrupted him as he stood up.

" where are you going.. " jimin asked as he followed the boy but yoongi rolled his eyes, " not your business, keep thinking about that jerk alone!! " he said as he entered the bathroom to shower, " but yoon- " the older just shut the door on his face.

Jimin took a shirt and a short to wear as he waited yoongi to finish, he doesn't even know why the older got mad, but he didn't want to upset him more so he stayed still on the bed waiting for him to finish with his shower before he talks to him.

The older got out of the bathroom and started changing his clothes before heading to the door ignoring jimin who was following him like a lost puppy, " where are you going.. yoongi.. please stop.. " the younger begged as he held his boyfriend hand.

" what? " he asked feeling annoyed, " where are you going.. " he asked as he looked straight into the older eyes, " home. " he said before turning to the door but the younger stopped him, " but you always spend your off days with me.. " he mumbled softy.

" why don't you ask him then " he scoffed as he opened the door but jimin pulled his hand, " yoongi.. please.. I told you I rejected him.. I was just complaining that he was glaring at me.. why are you getting mad at me.. " he felt himself getting emotional.

" because you care about him enough to notice that he was glaring! Jimin I just want to go, let go of my hand " he sighed as he tried pulling his hand but jimin tears stopped him from doing so, " you know I only have you.. I love you.. but why does it seem like you don't anymore.. " the younger said as he let go of the older hand.

" don't fight with me over things like that.. just tell me the truth, at least don't let me cry over a unreal reason.. " he said as he stepped a step back, " ok, I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.. " he said as he pulled the younger to his embrace.

" you didn't even deny it.. " jimin whispered but the older just pretended that he didn't hear him as he tightened his arms around him, jimin let his tears fall down as he rested his head on yoongi, something felt off.. but he couldn't guess what.

" let's go sleep? " yoongi whispered as jimin pulled back, " I will stay so stop crying ok? " he asked so sweetly as he caressed jimin hair, " I will go shower first " the younger said as he wiped his tears away, " ok.. I will change the sheets then, you were quite sensitive today " he pecked the younger lips leaving him with a flushed face.

Jimin followed yoongi to his room before getting the new clean sheets for him, " tell me if you need help.. " he said as the older hummed, as soon as jimin entered the bathroom he closed the door and rested his back on it.

His tears suddenly fell down leaving him confused and sad, " you didn't even deny it.. " he sobbed as he kept wiping his tears, for some reason he couldn't stop his tears from falling, he started taking off his clothes before heading under the shower trying to calm himself with the warm water pouring on him.

______
So.. 🌚
Searching for trouble..