💖||6

Author Pov.

It been few days and jimin have been feeling on an edge, yoongi hardly talks to him due to his work, he been losing his school notes which made it hard on him to keep up with his studies especially with his job, everything was becoming worse and he wasn't sure why.

He was glad that he actually focus in class that why he have good grades but losing his notes could effect him by not being able to work on his homework and other school assignments, he started to write his homework on his small notebook to avoid getting scolded like last time where the teacher embarrassed him in front of the whole class.

While jimin was walking toward the library he saw jungkook and taehyung walking in his direction, his eyes met with the taller leading him to blush slightly before looking down but jungkook just smirked as he walked toward the boy, the older didn't notice that the two friends were walking toward him as he was looking at the floor.

Jimin eyes widened when jungkook pinned him to the wall leading his book and notes to fall on the floor, " j..jung- " the younger placed his index finger on jimin's lip to prevent him from talking, " that the start of everything " he mumbled softly over the shorter lips leading him to worry as he tried pushing him away.

" and there is more to come " he added leading the younger to furrow his eyebrows at jungkook words, he didn't know what he was talking about but to say that he didn't get scared was a lie, he slightly pushed the taller and started gathering his things.

Jungkook laughed as he bent down to jimin level, " you are so cute, it makes me want to do many things to you " he added as he ruffled the boy hair, jimin was taken aback but before he could respond jungkook walked away along with taehyung.

" what was that all about? " taehyung asked confused by his friend action, " let's just say I am revenging? " he laughed as taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, " jungkook, " I thought we talked about this.. " he said feeling sorry for the boy.

" we did, but I already started.. and I am not stopping anytime soon " he smiled as he patted taehyung shoulder before walking in class, taehyung was really worried now because jungkook once he plan something.. he tends to do worse than his original plan.

Jungkook sat down on his chair as he stared at his hands, ' I could have been gentle.. if you were mine ' he thought as he kept staring at his hands trying to remember how plump and soft jimin lips felt, how soft and fluffy his blonde hair was.. it drove him crazy a bit but he tried his best not to show that he still liked him.

____

It was the last class for the day and the teacher kept on explaining the lesson for them, jungkook got bored that he decided to ignore the lecture and stare at jimin instead, the way the boy was focused on the lecture was fun to watch thanks to jimin cute face expressions.

He would pout when the teacher say something confusing yet smile widely when he finally understand what he said, the way the pen press on his plump lips as he tries to solve a problem the teacher wrote on the board.. but one thought kept lingering on jungkook mind.. how soft will they be on his.

Laughter, a groan from pain is all what took jimin attention away from the problem he was solving, the teacher hit jungkook head with the book leading his classmates to laugh, the boy looked at him with a frown as he rubbed his head.

" is my class that boring Mr.jeon? " the teacher asked with a raised eyebrow, the boy sighed as he glanced at jimin, " it is, I rather focus on something else " he said as he looked at jimin whose eyes widened, " how about you focus on solving the whole 4 pages of the workbook for today lesson? Due tomorrow " he smiled as he tapped the book.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he sighed, " oh and thanks to Mr.jeon you all getting a pair assignments weekly! " he said leading the whole class to groan and whine while some glared at jungkook, " how about we start pairing you guys? " the teacher laughed at the students frustration regarding the weekly assignments.

Taehyung elbowed jungkook as he cursed at him, " fuck you, we hardly can go through with his hard homework and now this! Are you sure you want to revenge on jimin or all of us " he whined as jungkook groaned, " shut up, I didn't mean for this to happen ".

" well guess what you shit, it did happen and we all will live in hell for the next coming weeks! " the boy groaned as he looked at the teacher who was calling random names to pair them together, " hope he pair me with someone smart.. god " taehyung whined as jungkook frowned, " you mean I am stupid? " he asked feeling offended.

" yes? " taehyung said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, jungkook rolled his eyes, " well you want a smart partner that mean you are stupid enough to explain for someone else " jungkook said leading taehyung to gasp before hitting him, " stupid shit! " he said offended.

" kim taehyung, your pair will be.. mmm.. park bogum? " the teacher said leading the boy to gasp, " smart and hot, I started to like this teacher " taehyung whispered to jungkook as the other rolled his eyes, " lastly, my least favorite.. jeon jungkook " the teacher called gaining the students attention as some laughed.

" who still didn't get paired, raise your hand " he said as he looked at the students, everyone had their hands down except one, " park jimin, you and Jeon Jungkook " the teacher said, " no! " jungkook said as he angrily stood up.

" no? Consider yourself lucky for getting someone smart, and since you really don't want to be his partner? You will! " he smirked as he looked at the students when the bell rang, " starting tomorrow sit according to your pairs " he added as he looked at jungkook.

" I really fucking hate him " he groaned as he looked at the teacher before glancing at jimin, he was already distracted by him and now they will be paired? He felt like crying, " jungkook.. " he heard someone call him as the person gently tapped his shoulder.

" can I have your number? " jimin asked when jungkook looked at him, " didn't you reject me? Why do you want it " the boy frowned as jimin bit his lips, " ugh.. b..because we are paired together? I just wanted to be able to contact you when we get assignments for the subject " he said nervously.

Taehyung laughed as jungkook stared dumbfounded at jimin, " stupid! You thoug- " jungkook covered taehyung mouth as the boy kept laughing at his friend, " give me yours.. " jungkook said as he unlocked his phone with his free hand while the other still covering taehyung mouth, the boy just nodded as he typed his number.

________
Hope you guys like the chapter
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
Should I update more or stop?