💖||40

Author Pov.

" hello Mr.jeon, you are here again.. you want the usual room? " the worker asked once he registered jungkook membership card to the system, " yeah, but I want chimmy, I need him " he said as he darkly looked at the worker.

" chimmy? He is performing on the stage right now, do you want someone else today? " he asked as jungkook shook his head, " I will pay double, just bring him to the usual room! I need to see him now " he said as he took his card, he walked inside ignoring whatever the worker had to say.

He waited for ten minutes in the room yet jimin was nowhere to be seen, he took a sip of his whiskey and waited impatiently in the room, a knock on the door lead him to speed to the door opening it without any thoughts.

The moment his eyes fell on jimin he pulled him inside and closed the door, " gukkie? W..what's wrong? " the smaller asked confused, " what took you so long? " he asked as the shorter smiled, " I was performing " he said as the man sighed before nodding.

" it's the only place where I could show my talent.. or at least what I learned through the years.. " he kept smiling as jungkook stared deep into his eyes, " sorry.. " the taller said as jimin looked at him confusedly, " why are you apologizing? " he asked as held jungkook arms that were holding his waist.

" give me a chance.. " he said as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " go on a date with me? " he said as the boy shook his head while laughing, " we can't gukkie.. " he said as he remembered what happened the last time he left with a costumer.. yoongi.

" how about we drink together? That the least I could do right now.. " he said as jungkook nodded, " if it's with you.. then I don't care " he said as jimin smiled, he found himself leaning close to the boy, the urge to kiss him? Was unbearable.

Jungkook noticed the gap between them shrinking, he held the boy waist tighter as he leaned down, their lips gently moving against each other, a sudden warmth washed through their bodies as they tried to deepen the kiss.

Something about gukkie confused jimin, he was gentle, caring and different from other customers, he loved spending time with him, he would pick him and spend their time talking and listening to music.. unlike the others who at least tried to touch his body sexually while he danced.

Yet something about him was familiar, but he just couldn't spot what, his mask was hiding too much of his face, his clothes were too formal yet expensive, he seemed old and wise, something about gukkie made him feel better about himself.

He took another glass of his drink as they listened to a different song, they didn't even bother to talk much yet they tried exchanging a word here and there but they preferred staring at each other instead, the smaller started to feel tipsy as he drank the last of his fifth glass.

Jungkook really wanted to leave, he really wanted jimin to give him a chance but he wasn't sure how, " you know gukkie.. I have been feeling down.. I really wanted to drink but couldn't due to work.. " he smiled as jungkook listened to him.

" and why is that? " jungkook asked as the boy smiled, " just.. let's just say life doesn't want me to be happy.. " he smiled as he reached the alcoholic bottle trying to open it when jungkook stopped him, " how about we escape.. just for tonight? If it makes you comfortable.. let's keep our masks on " he said as he held jimin hand.

" but I have work, I can't just leave " he said as the boy frowned, " but I booked you for the whole night " he said as jimin smiled, " I know.. you even payed double to have me after my performance " he smiled as jungkook cheeks got redder feeling slightly embarrassed.. not that the boy could see.

" wait " jungkook said as he left the room leaving jimin alone, he wanted the boy.. and he wasn't leaving alone, the shorter smiled as he waited for the male to return, he could see how sad he was as he left while pouting.

Few minutes based before the male returned, " go change, I will wait you outside " jungkook said as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " I am taking you out on a date.. and you will enjoy it.. hopefully " he whispered the last word as jimin smiled widely.

" you are so persistent gukkie " the shorter laughed as he stood up, " please? you can leave me if you don't enjoy your time with me.. " he said as jimin stood in front of him, " but what if you kidnap me.. worse! Maybe kill me? How can I trust you? " he asked as jungkook frowned.

" do I look like a serial killer? " he asked as jimin giggled, " well.. you are wearing all black.. and you have a mask on.. you could be? " he said as he laughed leading the taller to pout, " go change jimin " he blurted out as the boy frowned.

" you called my name.. how do you know my name " he frowned as the boy stared at him, " ho- " jungkook interrupted him, " your name? Chimmy are you drunk? We never exchanged real names " the boy frowned as he pretended he was clueless to what jimin heard.

" you didn't? " the smaller pouted as he stared at the boy, " but I- maybe I am drunk " the boy said as he walked past the taller while rubbing his head, " I will wait for you outside chimmy, keep your mask on " he said as the boy nodded.

" let's hope this time.. I make up for whatever I did to make you sad jimin.. " the boy said as he glanced at the door where the pink haired boy just left from, he was planning to apologize and tell him the truth.. and maybe confess all together but he was hoping that at least he will accept one of his requests.

________
I may update once more but still not sure
🧡🧡