💖||10

Author Pov.

Time hardly passed for jungkook, he was really excited to go and see the strip club jimin liked visiting, even though he slept very late he woke up early from excitement, he tried going back to sleep but it didn't work so instead he changed his clothes and went for a run in the park nearby.

As soon as he got back he got into the shower to clean his body from all the sweat and dust from exercising on the ground, even when he tried to do all his usual routine slowly, it was still hours before he could go.

He pushed his hair back and started drying it to the back to make his hair stay up, with his brush he started styling his hair, when his hair finally stayed off his face he used his hair straightener to fix the odd looking hair strands.

Last step was his hair wax, taking a little bit in his finger before he rubbed it while keeping his hands together to spread the hair wax on his hand, he started brushing his fingers through his hair to the back to style what he couldn't.

When he felt he was ready he took his black pants and wore it above his black calvin klein underwear, a white button up shirt that he tugged inside his pants revealing his thin waist and defined his muscular body.

Leaving his first two buttons opened before wearing a silver thin necklace, a smirk was drawn on his face as he stared at himself, " I just wonder how you rejected me while I can look this hot without trying hard " he said to himself while wearing his watch along few hand accessories.

The boy wore his belt and then his black vest to complete the look, changing into one of his black boots before taking his wallet, phone and key before he walked out of his apartment toward the elevator.

" let's hope I find something useful " he sighed as he got in his car, at first he was going to ask taehyung to come too but he knew the boy would be curious and would run his mouth at school so he decided to keep shut about it and go alone to explore.

As soon as he arrived he gave his car to the valley man to park his car before walking toward the club gate, the fact that the place was actually fancy and big surprised jungkook, he thought it would be in a closed area and all but seems it's not.

As soon as he walked inside one of the workers approached him while wearing a mask that hid half of his face, he had a toned body as he wore a dark gray suit, " welcome to Serendipity, is this your first time visiting? " he asked with a smile.

" actually it is " jungkook answered timidly as he looked around, " oh ok, would you please follow me? You can't get in without a mask " he smiled as he pointed toward the mask shop corner inside the building, " ok " he said as he walked before the man.

As soon as he walked inside the shop he was greeted with many different types and colors of masks, it was hard to focus on a certain one as there was many displayed, he started walking around the shop examining the masks.

He found a black mask that was decorated with black designs, it had few dark gray designs too but it was mostly black, and instead of a ribbon it had a thin black elastic that helps to hold it in its place, he took the mask and wore it as he stared at himself in the mirror.

" it's hard to recognize my face, right? " he asked the worker who was following him around to help him with his first visit, " it does, and black works with everything so you won't have to change it a lot " he smiled as jungkook nodded, " I will take this one then ".

" could you please pay over there " he pointed at the worker who was sitting in a corner behind a small desk, he just hummed as he walked toward the worker, " just let me get the paper so that you could get in " the worker said as jungkook just nodded.

" too much work for a strip club " he mumbled as he tapped his credit card on the small device to scan it, he received a text indicating that the amount of the mask was payed through his card along with the location of the place.

" the things I do to know you more jimin " he sighed as he walked outside to see the worker walking toward him with the papers, " these papers are just for security reasons, since you are required to wear a mask, it's a way to keep both our customers and workers safe ".

" we have two different types of services, public.. and private " the worker said as jungkook looked at him confusedly, " and the difference? " he asked as the man smiled softly, " pay more, get more I guess? But it also depends on your pick ".

" get more? Like theres more things that happen? I am kinda lost because it's my first time in a strip club " he said with furrowed eyebrows, the man chuckled as he nodded, " well, it is a strip club for a reason, you can relieve stress.. sexually in private or just mentally ".

" oh " jungkook blushed slightly as he realized what the male was talking about, " but it still differ based on who you pick as ur service provider, you could pick after watching some of the public shows we had assigned or just tell us what you need and we will assign you someone ".

" and a tip, it always better if you never use your real name, even the workers have their own nicknames they use here, it just to respect your privacy along with the workers one's " he added as jungkook nodded, " that why jimin comes here frequently " he whispered mostly to himself.

" you said something? " the worker asked as jungkook smiled, " no, I was confused why my friend suggested the place but now I know why " he said as he rubbed his neck, " so I can go in now right? " he asked as the worker nodded, " if you liked your visit you could sign for a membership which makes it easy for you to book and use the private rooms freely ".

" will see about that later " he smiled as he walked toward the door, he was expecting to find more about his crush when he get inside, but if this place was great it will be the perfect place to release some stress too.

__________
Thanks to my mum I wrote a lot of chapters today
But I am lazy to review them all
😂😂💔