💖||25

Author Pov.

Jimin spent his whole night talking to jungkook on the phone until he fell asleep, the boy felt really tired when he woke up but rubbed his eyes so he wouldn't fall back asleep, he took his phone that he apparently kinda slept on.

His eyes widened slightly as he saw the call between him and jungkook was still on, he could hear jungkook breathing loud enough to get shivers done his spine, he was sure he fell asleep while the boy talked yet why he didn't hang up on him?

Even though he was confused it would be a lie to say he spent almost ten minutes before hanging up the call to get ready, a small smile took over his face as he remembered the boy, he shook his head slightly before entering the bathroom.

After changing his clothes he decided to get himself coffee before taking a walk, he doesn't have work today so he could enjoy his day as much as he want, he plugged his earphones and started walking toward a nearby cafe.

Since he was alone his mind started to drift back to his conversation with jungkook the pervious day, jungkook was right.. he shouldn't think he wasn't enough, maybe there's an explanation for everything happening between them.

He know jungkook was sad as he comforted him but he really was thankful that he actually gave him so many advices, as soon as he opened the door to the cafe he could already smell the strong smell of the coffee, fresh bread and sweets.

Should he go and check on yoongi? Would he explain everything after he gave him time..? Even though he was nervous he was willing to take risks, like jungkook said to him " you have two options, leave it and regret or approach it and then see the outcome.. either ways it's up to you do you want to live in a lie? Or a painful truth? ".

' my life was always painful.. a painful truth is much better than a lie.. ' he thought as he stood in line, he will take his chances with yoongi, it would be a lie to say he wasn't hoping that everything was a misunderstanding.. yet he can't hide the fear that it might be all true.

He got both himself and yoongi a drink along with two cupcakes before heading to the older office, he knew that his boyfriend works almost everyday so it will a better choice to go to his office than his apartment.

Even though his heart was beating like crazy from the fear along nervousness, he was happy to see yoongi.. he missed him even though they didn't talk for few days, he walked inside the building to see two security mens standing next to the door.

A few workers talking near the small cafe they had in the building and then elevators next to the receptionist corner, he approached the receptionist with a small on his face, " hello, how could I help you? " she asked with a smile.

" I wanted to ask where min yoongi office..? " he asked with a shy smile, " oh, do you have an appointment? " she asked as the boy shook his head, " I am his boyfriend.. is he here? " he asked as she told him to wait.

She called the office and then smiled to jimin, " he is in the third floor, once you leave the elevator it will be on your left " she said as the boy bowed to her, " thank you " he said shyly before heading toward the elevator.

He was really nervous yet hopeful that the older will explain himself and things will get better, he reached the third floor and walked toward the room that had his boyfriend name, a proud smile was on his face when he knocked the door.

A thud and few whispers were hearable from behind the door, after few minutes the door opened revealed a tall guy with a light silver hair along with pink and purple strands, he was fit but not muscular and had a wide smile as he told jimin to get in.

The younger boy walked inside feeling scared that he may have interrupted his boyfriend meeting or something, " jimin.. what are you doing here? " he asked as he glanced at the tall figure behind his boyfriend.

" I brought you coffee..? " he smiled as he showed the boy the coffee box, " and wanted to talk.. " he mumbled softly as the two older boys glanced at each other, " I will leave you guys talk alone " hoseok said but jimin stopped him, " sorry to interrupt you.. I would appreciate it if you accept these? " jimin smiled as he handed hoseok his coffee along his cupcake.

The older glanced at the food then at jimin feeling sorry, his and yoongi eyes met as the older nodded meaning he should, " thank you " he bowed slightly after he took the coffee and the small cupcake box and left the office.

" so.. what did you want to talk about? " yoongi asked as he took the coffee jimin brought him, " that night.. did your feelings really change..? " he asked as he looked down at his feet not having enough courage to look at yoongi in the eyes.

" it was a misunderstanding right? " he asked softly as his tears welled up in his eyes, " ji- " the younger shook his head as he interrupted his boyfriend, " I love you.. you are all I have.. all I will ever have.. you know you are the only good thing that happened to me after she abounded me.. I can't lose you too " he said as his tears fell down his cheeks.. slowly silence surrounded the two of them.

__________
Your thoughts so far?
I would really love to know your opinion
🧡🧡🧡🧡