💖||18

Author Pov.

Jimin didn't go to school for two days and jungkook was feeling annoyed by not being able to see him, he felt really stressed and bothered for not knowing why the smaller didn't come to school, he isn't the type to skip school.

He was really impatient and taehyung could see how jungkook was behaving due to the boy absence, he really wanted to comment but he didn't want to talk to him after finding out what he was trying to do.

In the other hand jimin was laying down on the bed, he didn't move much since he woke up, he would wake up to go and use the bathroom or just drink water but nothing more, he felt really weak and sad that he stayed in the room not bothering to even check if yoongi locked the door when he left.

He didn't even call him he just bothered to text him a one word, ' sorry '.. he was feeling a little bit depressed by what was happening to him the past few days, yoongi is changing a lot and he wasn't sure whose fault it is.. and the fact that text was all what he bothered to say after leaving.. killed him.

The time was getting late and he had work so he forced himself to leave the bed and tiredly walked toward the bathroom to take a shower before drying his hair and getting his outfit ready along with his masks.

He used to get his clothes ready by the staff but after few new workers came as stripper they felt that he was being treated way better that they kept damaging his masks and clothes which lead him to delay his performances or sometime get them canceled.

The boy decided to take home what ever they give him for the next shows and keep it away from his fellow workers, unlike some of them he had to work really hard because he needed every dollar he gains.. and getting his shows canceled means he will get only 15% of what he gain.

After arriving at the club he was rushed by the manager to perform as one of the stripper made mistake on stage, he rushed into his outfit and wore his mask since he already had his make up and hair ready at home.

His performance ended and he had to get down the stage and meet with the customer to make up for what ever that stripper did to him, he really hated when he had to fix others mistakes but since his getting paid he had to stay shut about it and endure everything.

Jimin was walking toward the room he was booked in feeling slightly happy that the room wasn't the room yoongi used to choose, he could already hear the laughter from the customer as there was few other strippers to keep him entertained.

Even though he was sad because of yoongi he didn't let his emotions get in the way of his job, he knocked the door and got inside as the attention turned to him, the customer stopped laughing as soon as he saw jimin walking inside and toward the pole.

His tight black shorts that hugged his ass perfectly as his black see through buttoned up shirt was half tucked in, he was experienced in ballet and contemporary dance so he only bothered to wear merlet pedille foot protector in black to help him dance.

The white face mask that he hardly change was perfectly showing his face lower part, his plump lips were red thanks to his red-cherry tint and dark eye shadow that make his eyes looks more admirable.

Jimin played some music and started dancing ignoring the glares he received as the customer ignored the other strippers and kept his eyes glued to jimin, the boy stopped when the customer suddenly stood up and held his arm.

" I just want him, leave " he said as he signaled the other two strippers to leave, jimin felt slightly nervous as he tried pulling his hands away but failed as the man held him tighter than before, the two strippers couldn't disagree so they just nodded and left hurriedly.

Jimin felt his heartbeat increase as the man turned him around and pulled his body close to him, his crotch rubbing into jimin ass as he held his waist tightly, " you should continue.. baby " he smirked as he kissed the younger neck.

The smaller boy felt a shiver run down his spine as he pulled away, " I will.. but you can't touch me.. " he said as the man raised an eyebrow, " I get what I pay for.. and right now I am paying for your body.. " he said as he held jimin jaw tightly " so pleasure me while I am asking nicely ".

The customer was slightly getting annoyed but jimin didn't fight back and just nodded before continuing dancing, sometime trying to do some interaction with the male but not much.. just to keep him shut but that didn't work for him.

He pulled jimin waist and laid him down before hovering over him, jimin eyes widened as the man stared at his body, " we are going to have too much fun " he added as he was leaning near him leading the younger eyes to tear up.

Jimin was trying his best to push the man away but before he could even succeed he felt someone pull him away, the customer was getting mad that he shouted at whoever pulled him, jimin looked up to see the manager calling for the security for the drunk man.

he was thankful nothing bad happened to him but he knew that he wasn't helped because they care.. even though he choose not to he touched, they wouldn't do much to customer who try to do more than what they ordered if they paid for the service.

It was a coincidence that the manager walked in them, he had to inform something to both of them but seeing the man forcing himself on jimin he stopped him, especially since the boy was booked for the night by a new vip customer so no one was actually allowed to touch him at the moment.

__________
I am really sorry,
I will try to write faster ㅜ.ㅠ