💖||7

Author Pov.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed after getting back from school, today was hell for him.. he had to sit next to jimin the whole day long because the teacher informed their other teachers about the class punishment so they can't go back to their original spots.

A lot of his classmates argued with him because of the unfair punishment they received because of him but he just shrugged it off as he focused on one thing.. jimin, his whole attention was on the boy even when the boy catch him staring at him he doesn't say anything.. and he wasn't worried to hide it anymore.

The teacher gave them an assignment which is due in three days which mean they only have today and the next two days to finish it, the problem was that the assignment got nothing to do with the subject they were studying and they are not allowed to copy, buy or make someone do the work for them.

As he was staring at the ceiling he suddenly jolted up as he sat with a wide bunny smile on his face, " the assignment! " he said happily as he unlocked his phone searching for jimin number, " I have one more chance.. " he mumbled as he opened a chat with the boy.

____

____

Jimin sighed as he closed his phone, he wasn't sure if he actually want jungkook to come over but because of the assignment he couldn't say no, but the problem was that he was the one who confessed to him.. what if yoongi comes suddenly and see them? He felt like he needed to inform the older to avoid getting in a problem with him.

He tried calling the older but the boy wouldn't answer so he just sent a text message, he haven't been answering him since he left the other day, he wasn't sure if he was actually busy or ignoring him.. he was really changing and he was scared.

The boy tried shrugging off the fact yoongi was ignoring him and started cleaning the house, after he finished tidying the living room he went to the kitchen to prepare snacks for when jungkook arrive, he was feeling uneasy but thanks to the teacher he was forced to work with jungkook just so the teacher annoy jungkook for not wanting him as a partner.

While he was carrying the snacks to the living room the bell ringed, he hurriedly placed the tray and checked his clothes before rushing to the door, his eyes widened slightly as his cheeks became dusted with a light pink color after seeing jungkook.

The boy was wearing a white shirt tucked inside his jeans along with his black belt that held his jeans in place not forgetting the timberlands to complete the look, even though he was wearing a black face mask along with round glasses he was still breath taking.

" umm.. are you going to invite me in? " jungkook asked as he noticed jimin flustered face, " oh.. yeah come on in " he said as he opened the door wider for jungkook, the boy smiled awkwardly as he gave jimin a elevator look.

He looked cute in his black shorts and oversized baby blue shirt along with his yellow duck slipper, a smile took over jungkook face as he walked inside while trying his best not to laugh at jimin slipper, the boy frowned as he noticed the taller and glanced at his feet.

A blush crept over jimin face as he closed the door with a pout on his face, he followed jungkook to the living room and sat down, " stop laughing.. it's not funny " he mumbled as he bent down while caressing his ducks.

 it's not funny " he mumbled as he bent down while caressing his ducks

[ picture of jimin house slippers ]

Jungkook looked at him and couldn't stop himself from laughing this time, " it's not funny~ " jimin whined as he glared at jungkook, " it's not, y..you just look so cute " he laughed as the boy blushed for the millionth time.

" let's just start.. " jimin said while caressing his cheeks trying to hide his blush, jungkook noticed the boy action and just smiled as he slid down next to him, " but I really mean it jimin " he mumbled softly as he tried looking at jimin face more clearly.

" mean what? " he asked confusedly as he placed one of the drinks in front of jungkook, " you really look cute right now " he smiled as he ruffled jimin fluffy blonde hair, jimin stayed quiet as he stared deep into jungkook eyes.

" let's start? " jungkook said as he realized what just happened, it was getting awkward because of him but he was glad that jimin didn't reject him or stop him from saying anything more, he couldn't ignore the small.. almost quiet thank you the boy uttered before opening his note, all he hoped for was that some developments happen to their relationship.

________
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡