Chapter 3

Vivienne turns her head back towards Tony, “Keep going, Tony. He’s nothing to worry about.” Tony nods and stays on course.

They arrive at her meet early, the Niners already there. She smirks and gets out of her car, her guards close behind her. Laroy, the leader of the Niners, steps up with his Second-In-Command by his side. “Laroy. Good to see you.” Vivienne says.

“You're late.” Laroy jokes, smirking. “Am I? The schedule said 2. It’s only 1:45. I guess we’re both early.” Vivienne smiles. She walks towards him and shakes his hand, and then shakes hands with the other man.

“The stuff you gave us last time was great, Viv. Got some new customers with it. We want double this time.” Laroy says.

Vivienne raises her brows, “That’s gonna cost extra.” she says. Laroy nods, “500 grand sound good?” he asks.

“650.” Vivenne says, simply. Laroy raises his brows, “What? A single amount is only 250 grand.”

“I know. That's generous, Laroy. My supplier makes quality product. You say your customer base has gone up a bit. Double is fine, I expect you’ll get it on time, same as always. I just need bit more to help speed up the process.” Vivienne replies.

A man from behind brings a duffle and drops it, “That's only 500. We’ll get the other 150 soon.” Laroy says. Vivienne looks to her side and nods to Tony. He walks up and picks up the duffle bag and takes it back to examine it. Vivienne looks back and Tony nods.

She looks back at Laroy, “Sounds good. Try and get it soon.” she says. She walks closer to Laroy and shakes his hand again, “Just a friendly business reminder: Don't assume anything. I’m sure you know that but, it can always help to have a refresher. You never know what can happen.” she says. He nods and then Vivienne shakes hands with his Second-In-Command again.

She walks towards her car and Laroy speaks up, “Hey, Viv. You got a tail on you. One of SAMCRO. He’s back behind you.” he says. Vivienne nods, “I know. Thanks, though.” she smiles. She stands by her car and waits for them all to leave. “Wait here.” she tells her guards and she starts walking back.

Happy is sitting on his bike, talking on the phone. He sees Vivienne walking towards him and he hangs up his phone. “I figured someone was going to tail me.” Vivienne says. He smirks to himself and puts his phone in his kutte.

Vivienne reaches Happy and she stops in front of him, “Did you just get off the phone with your President?” she asks. Happy’s dark eyes stare into hers, and he nods.

“I figured. May I ask why you’re following me?” Vivienne asks. Happy takes off his riding gloves and looks at her, “I wanted to know more about your business that you spoke so highly of.” he rasped.

Vivienne was a little surprised at his voice, “You wanted to know or your club wanted to know?” she asks. Happy smirks at her, “You peaked my interest the way you told my Prez off, little girl.” he replies.

Vivienne raises her brow. She breathes in and looks around her and chuckles, “I’m gonna pretend you didn't just call me ‘little girl’, especially after how I told your President off today.” she says as she looks back down at Happy.

Happy chuckles, “Don't take it personal. It’s just a little nickname.” he says, “I like your personality.”

“Do you?” Vivienne asks. Happy nods, “I like a woman who takes control.”