Chapter 26

Jax walks over to Vivienne and she straightens up. “What do you have to do today?” Jax asks.

“Well, first I have to reach out to my lawyer. I’ll have to go from there.” Vivienne replies. Jax nods and takes a drag of his cigarette, “Jackson, I want to thank you again for letting me use the cabin.” she says.

Jax smiles, “It’s no problem, really.” he says. Vivienne chuckles, “I met your mom, she seems like a...pleasant woman.” she says.

Jax laughs, “She’s just suspicious about people that's all. Doesn't like helping people she doesn't know.” he says. Vivienne nods, “I have to call my lawyer.” she says.

She takes a few steps away and her phone buzzes with a loud beep. She looks down and sees what it says. It’s a message, like an AMBER alert.

VIVIENNE REID, 27, WANTED FOR MURDER. LAST SEEN IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA. IF YOU HAVE ANY DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT.

“Fuck!” Vivienne says, loudly. Happy strides over to her, “What’s wrong?” he asks. “There’s an APB for Vivienne. They sent a statewide message!” Gemma yells from the porch, holding her phone up.

Vivienne looks at Happy, “This changes things. Now everyone will be looking. Police and all.” she says. Happy reaches into his kutte and pulls out his burner, “Use this to call your lawyer.” he says.

She nods at him and she steps away. Alison answers the phone, “Vivienne.” Vivienne sighs, “Hey, Alison.” she replies. “Did you get the notification?” Alison asks.

“Yes, I got it.” Vivienne says. “I’m sorry I couldn't slow the warrant down. I tried really hard.” Alison says.

“It’s fine. It was bound to happen. It wasn't gonna be easy.” Vivienne says. “What do you plan on doing now that cops in surrounding states are looking for you?” Alison asks.

“I’ve got some business to attend to, I’ll see you soon.” Vivienne says and she hangs up. She walks over to the Sons and her guards, “We need to reach out to the Niners today. We need to set up their new supply and we need to arrange things for when I’m gone.” Vivienne says.

“What do you mean by gone?” Happy asks as he turns his body towards her. “I’m probably going to have to spend a few nights in a cell.” Vivienne replies.

She turns back to the rest of them, “The cops will be looking for my cars so I need safe transportation to see the Niners.” Vivienne says.

“You can use our van to get around. You can ride in the back.” Jax says. Vivienne nods at him and gives him a small smile. She looks at Tony, “Call Tyler. Tell him to get to the docks. Now.” she says.

-

The van doors are open and Vivienne is sitting inside. Tyler walks up to the van and Vivienne nods at him. “I need to make this quick.” she says as she hands him a slip of paper, “This is the number of the new coke supplier I want you to meet with. He’ll be waiting for your call.” she says.

Tyler takes the paper and nods, “Once we get this whole cop thing handled, I’ll be moving on to supplying weed.” Vivienne says.

“I’ll be in touch.” Tyler replies. Vivienne smiles, “I was hoping in return, Tyler, that I could ask you to help my guys hold things down while I’m gone. If you could.”

“Of course, Viv. I’ll help make sure you guys don't lose control.” Tyler replies. Vivienne nods and stands up, “Thank you, Tyler.” she says as she shakes his hand.

Tyler nods and walks away and Vivienne gets back in the van.

-

It’s 5 o’clock and everyone is back at Vivienne’s office. Vivienne has told Tony to call the police and give them an anonymous tip that Vivienne is at her office.

Vivienne turns to Jax and the Sons, “I want to thank you all for everything you’ve done today to help me.” she says.

“It’s no problem, Viv.” Jax says. Vivienne smiles and shakes their hands. Tig doesn't shake her hand, but instead hugs her. She hugs him back. She looks at Happy, “Can I talk to you alone for a moment?” she asks.

Happy nods and Vivienne leads him to an empty office room. “I know the cops will be here soon so I’ll make this quick. Thank you so much for insisting the club helps me. It meant a lot to me.” she says.

“It’s no problem, little girl.” Happy says. Vivienne walks closer to him and whispers, “I need your help, again. I have an overwhelming gut feeling, that there is a rat. I am asking if you can help me find them. My guys will be working on it but, your help could aid their efforts. Don't tell them though. Tony especially will get very defensive if they find out. He hates your guts you know. ” she chuckles.

Happy nods, “We can do that.” he replies. Vivienne smiles and she hears sirens approaching. She takes in a breath, and goes to Happy. She kisses him deeply as he wraps his arms around her and embraces her.

She pulls back, “Take care of my dogs too.” she says. Happy smiles and nods. Vivienne hugs him, “I’ll see you later, Killa.” she says.

She pulls away and they both walk out into the lobby again. Vivienne sees cop cars parked outside and she goes to her guards, and hugs each of them.

She turns to all of them standing and smiles. She turns around and walks out with her hands up.