Chapter 24

“What happened?” Happy asks as he puts his shirt on. “My coke supplier, Daniel, he got picked up by the DEA.” Vivienne says.

“Maybe the Feds have been on him. It might not be because of you.” Happy says. “I don't think that's the case. I told him I was stepping away from cocaine a few days ago. I think someone found out and waited to pick him up.” Vivienne replies.

Happy nods as he takes in this information. Vivienne sighs, “Um, finish getting dressed and grab whatever you want for breakfast. I have to make some phone calls.” she says.

Happy nods and heads downstairs. Vivienne shuts the door and she calls her lawyer, Alison. “Alison, I need to know what’s going on.” Vivienne says as soon as Alison answers.

“Hey, Vivienne. What I know is that the FBI is working on an arrest warrant for you.” Alison says. “For what?” Vivienne asks.

“Murder. Of who, I don't know yet. They want to keep it contained.” Alison says. “I’m heading to the courthouse right now to try and slow the process down but the FBI has been working faster.”

“Shit.” Vivienne whispers. “Vivienne, if you have anything to do regarding your business affairs, do it today and do it soon. I don't know how long it will be until they put an APB out.” Alison says.

“Alright. Thank you. Keep me or the guys updated.” Vivienne says before hanging up. She goes downstairs to find Happy at the counter eating. She hears a knock on her door and Happy gets his gun out, “Relax. It’s just the guys. Trust me, no cops can get in here.” she says. Happy says he’ll go upstairs so they can talk. She nods before she opens the door.

“Did you talk to Alison?” Tony asks. Vivienne nods, “Yeah. She said she’s going down to the courthouse to try and slow down the Feds. They’re trying to get an arrest warrant for me. Murder. Probably Damon.” Vivienne says.

Tony nods. “What do you guys know about Daniel?” Vivienne asks. “Feds picked him up last night at his safe house. Looks like they got a lot on him.” Leigh says.

“We should reach out to the Niners, because what happened with Daniel could affect them too.” Chris says.

“That’s a good idea. We need a place to set up because I have a feeling that Alison might not be able to slow things down and the cops will be looking everywhere they know I could be.” Vivienne says.

“SAMCRO can help you.” Happy says from the stairs. They all turn their heads to him and Vivienne looks back at her guards. Leigh and Chris are nodding, while Tony is glaring at him.

“Let it go, Tony. Now isn't the time.” Vivienne says, sternly. Tony looks back at Vivienne and shakes it off.

Vivienne looks back at Happy, “The club’s help would be very much appreciated.” she says. Happy nods, “I’ll call Jax.” he says before heading up the stairs.

-

Happy goes back in Vivienne’s bedroom and calls Jax. “What’s up, Hap?” Jax answers.

“Vivienne is in trouble. She needs SAMCRO’s help.” Happy says. “What kind of help? What’s going on?” Jax asks.

“She’s gonna need to use the cabin. I’ll tell you later if Vivienne doesn't.” Happy says.

“Alright, she can use the cabin. Just let us know when you’re heading up there.” Jax says. Happy says he will and he hangs up.

-

Happy is going back downstairs and he overhears Tony scolding Vivienne. “Jesus, Viv. Did you sleep with him?” Tony asks. “That’s none of your concern, Tony. Leave it.” Vivienne says.

“Yeah, Tony. Leave it.” Happy says as he comes down the stairs. Vivienne looks at him, “Well?” she asks.

“Jax said it’s good for you to use our cabin. I’ll call to let him know when we’re heading up there.” Happy replies.

“Good. Thank you, again.” she says. Vivienne walks to the stairs, “I’m going to get dressed.” she says. She points at Happy and Tony, “This needs to be handled right now. I am not gonna have you two fighting every goddamn time you see each other.” she says as she goes up the stairs.