Chapter 37

Vivienne is on her way to a warehouse, where she’s going to pick up her first shipment of weed, from her new dealer, Hudson. She sits quietly the whole drive, not making any sort of conversation.

They arrive at the warehouse and she gets out and walks into the warehouse. Hudson comes from a room, “Vivienne.” he says.

She smiles and holds her hand out, “Hello, Hudson.” she says. He shakes her hand and then goes to a big safe, “First deal. I hope your business partners like it.” he says as he drops two duffle bags with a thud.

Vivienne nods, “How is it packed?” she asks. “By the pound. 25 pounds in each bag.” he replies.

Vivienne raises her brow, “Really? And is the weed good?” she asks. Hudson nods, “Best in the west.” he says, giving her a smile.

Vivienne nods, “So..one pound sells for 5,000, so if I sold it all it would equal to $250,000. Pretty much the same with the coke.” Vivienne says as she looks back at Leigh.

“Damn, you charged that much for coke?” Hudson asks, in disbelief. Vivienne looks at him and nods, “I owned the game in Oakland. But I decided to step away and that’s how you’re employed.” she smiles at him.

“What’s my percentage?” he asks. “Twenty-five.” she replies. Hudson is surprised, “Really? Wow.” he says.

“You’re new to business with me, so your surprise is expected. I’m a generous businesswoman, Hudson. All you have to do is follow what I order and don't get on my bad side.” she says to him.

Vivienne nods to Chris and he comes up and takes the bags, “Payment will be given when this is sold. It’s not upfront.” she notes. Leigh’s phone rings behind her. Hudson shrugs, “It’s alright. I trust you.” he says.

“Good-” Vivienne says, but is interrupted. “Excuse me, Vivienne. SAMCRO on the line.” he says.

She sighs, “Excuse me for a moment.” she says. Hudson nods and she goes back to Leigh and takes the phone from him, “Vivienne.” she answers.

“Viv. It’s Chibs. We’re up in Oakland and we need some backup. We’re on the corner of Fruitvale. We need you to send some guys.” he says. Vivienne scoffs, “Yeah, I’ll get right on that.” she says, sarcastically and slams the flip phone shut.

She turns back to Hudson, “I’m sorry about that, Hudson. Where was I? Oh, this amount is a lot so I expect it will be a good amount of time before I ask for another order.” she says.

Hudson nods, “It’s fine.” he says. She smiles and shakes his hand again, “Until next time.” she says.

She leaves the warehouse and is walking back to her cars, calling Tyler as she walks, “Tyler. SAMCRO needs help, and I can't give them my guys. Could you send a crew up to Fruitvale and help?” she asks.

Tyler hums in affirmation, “Sure, Viv.” he says. She thanks him and ends the call. She turns to Chris before getting in the car, “You don't have to follow us back. Take the weed to the warehouse and lock it up.” she says.

Chris nods and gets into one of the SUVs. She turns to Leigh and sighs, “Take me to the office, Leigh.” she says. Leigh nods and they both get into the car and leave.