Chapter 31

Vivienne is shocked at this revelation. Vivienne takes a deep breath, and walks out of the Chapel. Happy and Tig rush faster than the other guys to follow her out. “Someone get me a shot of something!” she yells.

“Sure, doll.” Tig runs behind the bar and pours a shot of whiskey, “You’re gonna need it.” he says.

Vivienne takes it and downs it, quickly. Out of anger, she throws it and it shatters against the wall. Unser is still sitting at the bar and he’s really surprised. Vivienne sighs, “I’m sorry, I’ll replace it.” she says.

“Don't worry about it, Viv.” Jax says. She steps away from the bar and clenches her fist as she paces back and forth. Happy walks over to her and grabs her arm, “Follow me.” he says.

Vivienne pulls her arm away and he leads her to his dorm. Jax sighs and walks over to Unser. “What just happened to the gracious woman I met 5 minutes ago?” Unser asks.

“Club just told her who ratted on her.” Jax says as he flicks his cigarette in the ash tray. “Who was it?” Unser asks.

“One of the guys she walked in with.” Tig says as he looks down at the bar, “She’s probably taking it pretty hard, because she trusts him a lot.” he says.

-

Vivienne walks into Happy’s dorm and he shuts the door. Vivienne sits on the bed and puts her head in her hands, “Jesus Christ.” she whispers to herself.

Happy leans against a dresser and folds his arms across his chest. “God, this is unbelievable. How could I have not known?” Vivienne asks.

“Don't blame yourself, Viv. Even if you had a suspicion, the bond between you and Tony would have gotten in the way and you wouldn't have believed yourself.” Happy replies.

Vivienne looks down at her feet, “But, it all makes sense now, though, doesn't it? He was there when I killed Damon Pope. I gave him the gun.” she looks up at Happy, “Lately, every time I told him something about my illegal business, he all of a sudden had to leave.” she says.

Happy shakes his head and there is a moment of silence between them. “How long have you known?” Vivienne asks Happy.

“Found out last week. Didn't want to tell you until we were 100% sure, which we are.” Happy replies. Vivienne lets out a sad chuckle, “It must have killed you, huh? Seeing him next to me today, knowing that we were still close and that I trusted him.” Vivienne says.

Happy nods, “What are you gonna do?” Vivienne sighs, “The inevitable has to happen. Although, as much as I want to go out there and kill him right on that lot, I have to try and avoid big risks.” she says.

Happy nods, “I wonder if I can tell the other guys.” she says. “We looked into them, too. But they weren't involved. There’s a big possibility that they didn't know.” Happy says.

Vivienne nods and stands up. She goes to the door but Happy grabs her arm. She turns towards him, “I’m sorry, Vivienne.” he says.

Vivienne gives him a sad smile and shrugs her shoulders, “I’m not the one you should be feeling sorry for, Happy.” Vivienne replies.

He nods and lets her go. She opens the door and walks back into the main room. She sees her guards standing in the room, and she sighs as she looks at Tony.

“The Niners have completed the task.” Tony says. Vivienne nods, “Alright. I’m done for the day, let’s head home.” she says.