Chapter 11

Happy makes it back to the clubhouse quickly and he walks in to see the Sons in the main room. “Alright, Hap’s here. Church!” Jax yells.

The Sons all stop what they’re doing and head into the Chapel. They all sit down, “What’s up, Prez?” Happy asks.

“We have a meeting with Pope in an hour and a half. He called and set it up.” Jax said. “You think it’s a trap?” Happy asks.

“Yeah. Because of Tig’s recklessness,” Jax says, glaring at Tig, “he’s gonna want blood.” Tig shakes his head at himself and rubs down his face.

“What do you wanna do?” Happy asks. Jax looks at him and Tig sighs, “Maybe we can reach out to Vivienne.” he proposes.

“Are you serious, brotha’? We just got into business with her, and we’re already calling for her help?” Chibs asks, with lots of attitude.

“What? She knows Pope better than any of us. She could give us some advice on meeting with him. It’s just an idea.” Tig replied.

“That’s a good idea, Tiggy.” Bobby says, “I think we should do it. She could really help us out.” he says to Jax.

Jax nods, “Alright. Vivienne will go to the meet with us. But she needs to come to the clubhouse first so we are all on the same page.” he says.

The guys nod and Jax slams the gavel and they all head back out and Happy calls Vivienne. She picks up quickly, “Hey, Killa.” she says. Happy wants to flirt a little but his brothers are all around him and he doesn't wanna give anything away so he gets straight to the point. “We need you to come to the clubhouse. It’s important.” he says.

“Alright. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” she says. Happy nods and hangs up. “She’ll be here soon.” he says.

-

The Sons are back in the Chapel with Vivienne standing next to Happy. Her guards are sitting in the main room, waiting. “What’s going on?” Vivienne asks.

“We have a meeting with Damon Pope in about an hour.” Jax says. “We think it’s a setup.” Chibs adds.

“Why do you think that?” Vivienne asks. All the guys look at Tig. He sighs, “I uh...I killed his daughter.” he said, looking down. Vivienne was surprised, “Why?” she asked. “It’s a long story.” Jax says.

“I think everything is a long story with you guys.” she replies, putting her hands on her hips. “We think Pope is gonna try and kill Tig to get revenge.” Jax says.

“He already killed my daughter.” Tig says. Vivienne looks down at him, “What?” Tig nods, “Yeah. He uh...He burned her alive.” he says. The Sons all bow their heads and Tig sniffles. Vivienne puts her hand on his back, she leans down, “I’m so sorry, Tig.” she whispers.

“Damon is gonna want Tig. I think what happened to Dawn was a message and Damon still wants blood.” Jax says.

Vivienne nods in understanding. She takes a step back and paces for a moment. She turns back to Jax, “I want him dead.” she says.

“We, well, most of us, have no intention of bloodshed.” Chibs says. Vivienne shrugs her shoulders, “I don't care.” she says. Jax scoffs and she walks to the other end of the table, facing Jax, “You want your brother safe from Damon Pope’s reach? This is how you do it. Otherwise, SAMCRO will always be on Damon’s list. We kill two birds with one stone. Tig is safe and so is my reputation in Oakland.” Vivienne says.

“Is that all you care about?” Jax asks. “Yes, Jax! It is. I’m not in a brotherhood or a family. I’m out here, on my own. Running things on my own. Taking care of business on my own. If Damon Pope is back in Oakland, all that gets destroyed! I want what is best for me, and for SAMCRO. Damon Pope needs to die. Soon. Today.” Vivienne says.

“How do you even plan on doing that? He’ll probably spot you guys if you go to the meet location.” Jax says.

“You guys will arrive at the meet first, without Tig. He’ll be in the car with me. I’ll put a little mic on one of you so I can hear what’s going on and when to come in.” she says. “I’ll get there and…” she drones off.

“And what?” Tig asks. She looks at him, and then Jax, “I’ll kill him.”