Chapter 30

It’s been one week since Happy got rid of Vivienne’s gun. In that one week, the trial never started because as the DA had an inventory done, he saw that the gun was gone. Vivienne’s case was thrown out due to mishandling of evidence. She is getting out today.

-

The gate buzzes and Vivienne is walking out of the prison with Tony, Leigh, and Chris walking beside her.

They walk through the fenced in pathway and as they walk through, she sees three motorcycles. Vivienne recognizes the riders as Happy, Tig, and Juice.

They walk through the door and Vivienne smiles at them, “Thanks for the welcoming party.” she says.

Tig grins at her, “How are ya, doll?” he asks. Vivienne nods, “I’m great, Tig. But my little holiday is over, and business needs to be attended to.” she replies.

Tig nods and looks at Happy, “Jax wants you to come by the clubhouse later on, maybe tonight.” Happy says.

Vivienne nods, “Alright. I’ll see you then.” she says. She waves at them as she walks to her cars.

-

Vivienne is walking into the Niner hangout, looking for Tyler. She is directed toward a room and she goes in and finds Tyler sitting at a table. He gets up when he sees her, “Vivienne, hey.” he says.

She smiles and shakes his hand, “Tyler.” Tyler invites her to sit down and she does. “I’m glad you're out. Shit wasn't the same out here without you.” Tyler says, “What can I do for you?” he asks.

“I need you to find the two men that worked for Damon Pope and teach them a lesson. I would, myself, but I did just get out of prison and I have eyes on me.” Vivienne says.

“Why?” Tyler asks. “They didn't get rid of Damon’s body properly. That’s how I got arrested.” she replies.

“Right. Well, August Marks might have something to say about it. He’s Pope’s heir.” Tyler says.

“I don't give a shit what he has to say. They didn't listen, and if he wants to do something about it, kindly remind him what happened to Damon Pope, would you?” Vivienne says. Tyler nods, “Alright. I’ll get working on it.” Tyler says.

Vivienne stands up and shakes his hand again, “Thank you for everything you’ve done, Tyler. While I was gone. If there’s anything you need, don't hesitate.” Vivienne says.

Tyler nods and Vivienne leaves.

-

Vivienne goes into the clubhouse and sees the Sons in the main room. “Viv! You made it!” Tig yells. Vivienne smiles at him, “Hello, Tig.”

Jax is standing with Unser in the Chapel. Jax brings Unser over to the window and they look through the blinds, “That is Vivienne Reid. She’s a powerful woman in Oakland. The club is in business with her.” Jax says.

Unser nods, “Come on, she’ll want to meet you.” Jax says. He opens the doors and they leave the Chapel, “Viv. I’m glad you’re out.” Jax says.

Vivienne smiles at him, “Thank you, Jackson.” she says. Jax gestures to Unser, “This is Chief Wayne Unser. He helped us get you released. He got the gun.” Jax says.

Vivienne nods and looks at Unser. She walks over to him and holds her hand out. He takes it and shakes her hand, “It’s good to meet you, Chief. Thank you very much.” she smiles.

Unser nods, “You’re welcome. Jax told me it was important that you got out.” he says. Vivienne chuckles, “It was.” she says.

Happy comes up behind her, “Club needs to talk to you. Your guards need to go outside.” he whispers in her ear.

She straightens up and nods. She turns around to her guards, “Can you keep the cars running outside?” Vivienne says.

They all nod and head outside. “You can go get a drink, Wayne.” Jax says, patting him on the back. Unser nods and heads to the bar.

“Viv.” Jax says as he nods towards the Chapel. Vivienne nods and she walks in as the Sons follow her. Tig shuts the doors and the blinds.

“What’s going on?” Vivienne asks, suspiciously. Jax sighs, “We found the rat.” he says.

Vivienne’s head turns quickly towards him, “So I was right. Who is it?” she asks.

Juice opens up his laptop screen and clicks a few times before getting up. Happy nods for her to come to the laptop.

She takes in a breath and walks over. Happy is hovering over her as she looks at the screen. She gasps, “Tony.” she says in a shuddery breath.
______________

A/N: Some of you guys had your suspicions and you were right! Believe it or not, I wanted to make it a surprise, but probably hinted at it too much. 🙊