Chapter 4

Vivienne smiles at Happy’s words. “What’s your name?” she asks him. Happy stands up and holds his hand out, “Happy.” he says. Vivienne smiles a little at the fact that him and her are almost the same height, and she shakes his hand, “Well, Happy, I appreciate that. You’re not too bad yourself.” she says.

Happy smirks at her, “I know you were assigned with trying to find out more about my business, and I would tell you some things. But, I don't know if I can trust you, or the Sons.” she says.

Happy nods, “I understand that.” Vivienne smiles and looks into his eyes, “Let me make you a deal, Happy.” she says. Happy turns his head back up and looks at her. “If your club can take care of Caruso, however they want to do it, I could care less about the man, then maybe we can talk about something other than him.” she says.

Happy grunts in response. She breathes in, and her hand finds its place on the collar of his leather. She moves it between her index finger and thumb, “Taking the bit of disrespect from your President out of mind, from our encounter, I saw that we might be able to have a partnership. My business and the Sons. Could be a perfect match.” she says, looking down at her hand.

“Do you?” Happy rasped, looking down at her hand. She hums in affirmation and he takes a deep breath in, “Do you not like me touching you?” Vivienne whispers. Happy growls, “You're fine.”

Happy is known to be very cold. Very distant. He doesn't like people touching him, unless it’s sexual. But now, he didn't wanna swat her hand away, he didn't wanna push her away. He wanted her to come closer. He watched the way her fingers rubbed the leather between her fingers.

Vivienne smiles a little at his voice. She looks into his deep, dark eyes. His pupils are increading in size. She moves her hand from his leather, and brushes her fingers across his face. Her eyes drift to her watch, “Oh,” she whispers. She takes her hand away, “I have to leave.” she says.

Happy lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, and Vivienne registers this. She chuckles and steps back from him a couple steps, “Go back to your club, tell them my offer. Call me when Georgie is handled.” she says. She takes a business card out of her inside pocket, and then a pen. She flips the card over, and writes down a phone number. “Here is my number. My burner number. Call me here, and here only. If any of your brothers want to call me, for any reason, they call me here. Understand?” she asks.

Happy nods, “Good.” she smiles, “I’ll see you around, Happy.” Vivienne turns and walks away.

She walks back to her cars and gets in them. They pull around and they drive past Happy and Vivienne waves at him.

When they’re out of sight, Happy fixes the crotch of his pants, “Damn.” he mutters. He gets on his bike and puts on his gloves. He starts his bike and and starts to get back to Charming.