Chapter 5

By the time that Happy got back to the clubhouse, it was night-time. A little late to do any big business. He parks his bike and walks into the clubhouse. Jax looks at him and calls Church. The Sons all flood into the Chapel and sit.

“So, Hap. What did you learn?” Jax asks. Happy sighs, “Not much, Prez.” Jax looks at him, “Why not?” he asks.

“Well, when she left here she said she had to go meet the Niners. She did. That was all that happened, before she sent me back.” he says.

Bobby laughs, “She sent you back?” The guys start laughing, and Happy smirks, “Yeah.” he says.

Jax is chuckling and the laughter dies down, “Did you learn anything from the meet?” he asks.

“She shook hands with Laroy. They talked a little bit. Then they handed her a duffle bag. Probably money.” he says.

“She give them anything?” Jax asks. Happy shakes his head, “Nah. I assume her part of the deal comes later.” he says. “After that, the Niners left and she started walking back towards me. I’m sure she knew I was there.” he says.

“Probably why she didn't give them anything.” Tig mutters. Bobby interrupts, “Doubt it, Tiggy. We all saw how she was when she came here. She was confident. I don't think she gives a shit if we see what she does or not.” he says.

“What happened when she came over to ya?” Chibs asks. “She came up, she said she knew someone was gonna tail her. She asked what I wanted. Told her I wanted to know more about her business interests.” he says.

“And she didn't say anything?” Jax asks. Happy shakes his head, “She said she would tell us. But she didn't know if she could trust me, or SAMCRO.” Happy replies.

“Well that was a waste of time.” Tig complains. “She also said that given our meeting earlier today, she said she could see a potential partnership between us. Because she has worked with other charters.” Happy says.

“Sounds like she’ll want somethin’ in return.” Chibs says, looking at Jax. Happy nods, “She wants us to handle Caruso. As long as he isn't a problem for her anymore.” Happy says.

The Sons start chuckling, Jax stops, “What do we think?” he asks the men around the table.

“I think getting into business with her would be a good idea, Prez.” Happy says. Tig laughs, “You only want us to do that because you want some of that pussy.” he says. The Sons chuckle with Tig, “Think she’d be a good lay, brother?” he asks. The Sons start laughing.

“Don't talk about her like that.” Happy interrupts, his voice a bit louder. “I think getting into business with her would be good because she’s powerful in Oakland. We could always use an ally up there.” he says.

“Alright, Hap. Sorry. Let’s take a vote. All in favor of teaching Caruso a lesson for killing Luanne.” Jax says.

A series of yays went around the table the vote was unanimous. Jax clears his throat, “All right. That's unanimous. We’ll handle Caruso for revenge for Luanne. After, we’ll reach out to Miss Vivienne Reid.” Jax says, looking at Happy. He slams the gavel down and the boys all left to either drink, or go home.