Chapter 36

Next Day.

-

“Hap. Tig. Come on.” Jax says as he nods to the garage. He asks the mechanics in there to go take break and shuts the doors when Happy and Tig walk in.

“Okay. I just wanted to bring you guys in here because I don't want to make this a whole club issue.” Jax says, “It’s about Vivienne.”

Happy and Tig look at each other and Happy sighs. “We all know how Vivienne was when she was in the Chapel. This Tony thing is gonna hit her, hard. If it hasn't already. Tig, I know you’ve been getting close to her as a friend. Hap, you’ve been getting close to her, as more than a friend.” Jax says.

Happy looks at him, “What? It’s kind of hard not to see that you and her have some sort of connection.” Jax says.

Tig nods and Happy shrugs. “We’re gonna need your help, Hap. You might be the only one who can get a read off of her on how she’s doing.” Jax says.

“Have you seen her since what happened in Church?” Tig asks Happy. Happy looks at him and nods, “Saw her last night. I went to her house to see how she was doing. She’s not herself. She’s distant, saying shit she doesn't mean. She’s not doing well. I think she’s in denial.” Happy says.

Tig nods, “And uh..Have you slept with her?” he asks. Happy nods, “Is that gonna be okay?” he asks Jax.

Jax shrugs, “Well, it’s not recommended to sleep with business partners but I’m sure shit’s different with you.” he says.

“What do you wanna do, brother?” Tig asks Jax. Jax shakes his head, “There’s not much we can do, man. She’s an independent woman, and she likes making decisions on her own. We just have to keep up with her.” Jax says. Tig and Happy nod and Jax leaves.

Happy is about to leave when Tig stops him, “Talk to me, brother. I’m sure you’ve got a lot more on your mind about Vivienne than what you said.” Tig says.

Happy sighs, “I don't know, man. Last night, we slept together. Like I said, she seems like she’s in denial. I think she’s trying to avoid the reality about Tony.” Happy says.

Tig nods, “You’re probably right. I mean, she trusted Tony with her life. Having someone betray you like that and you have to kill him? That’s a wound that’s too hard to heal.” he says.

Happy nods, “We’ll just have to see how shit works out, I guess.” he says. Tig nods and they both go back to the clubhouse.
___________

A/N: Sorry these last two chapters have been really short, there will be a long one coming soon!