Chapter 12

Vivienne is riding behind the Sons. Tig is sitting next to her, bouncing his leg up and down in anxiety. Vivienne looks at him, “You’ll be fine, Tig. The windows are tinted, people can barely see me. They’re also bulletproof. Plenty of time to get down. It’ll all be over soon.” she says, touching his shoulder.

Tig nods and looks out the window, somewhat calmed down. “Tony, we have any weapons in this car?” Vivienne asks. “Yeah, got some guns in the back. In the compartment.” he replies.

“I feel like we’ll be pulling over soon so I’ll get them then.” Vivienne says. Tig sighs and looks over at Vivienne, “So Viv..What’s with you and Hap?” he asks. Tony looks at Vivienne through the rearview mirror.

Vivienne smiles, “What do you mean?” she asks, looking at Tig. “Well, I mean,” Tig tilts his head, “When you were in the Chapel today, he couldn't take his eyes off of ya. He was moving around in his chair, he never does that.” Tig says.

Vivienne smiles to herself, “I wouldn't know anything about that.” she says, smiling at Tig.

The cars slow down and they pull over. “Coast clear?” Vivienne asks. Tony looks in the mirrors and looks back at Vivienne, “Yeah, you're good.” he says.

Vivienne nods and gets out of the car, she goes to the trunk and opens it and gets the guns. She asks if her guys are armed and they say yes. “Aren't you gonna ask me?” Tig asks, looking back at Vivienne. She looks up at him, “I don't think I need to.” she smiles.

Tig nods, “Yeah, me neither.” he chuckles. She chuckles with him and shuts the trunk. She gets in the car and turns on her audio feed coming from Juice and listens.

-

“Where’s Trager?” Damon asks. Jax sighs, “Listen, man. I know that you're grieving and you're out for blood. But I’m not gonna let you kill my brother to satisfy that need for revenge.” he says.

“Things will get ugly if Trager isn't delivered, Jax. I don't think you want that for your club.” Damon replies. Jax shakes his head. “I know you guys are involved with that bitch, Vivienne.” Damon adds.

“What about it?” Jax asks. “You need to stay away from her. She’s toxic. She’s gonna use you, she’s a bad person to get in business with.” Damon says.

-

“That’s our cue. Let’s go.” Vivienne says. They start to drive up to where the Sons and Pope are.

They pull in and then stop. She looks at Tig while she puts the gun in the back of her pants, “Stay down. Stay in here.” Vivienne says. Tig nods as he lays down in the seat and Vivienne gets out with Tony following.

“Vivienne. Why am I not surprised?” Damon says. Vivienne chuckles as she walks forward and in front of the guys, “I wouldn't miss this meeting for the world. Especially now that me and the Sons have a business partnership.” she says.

Damon scowls at her words, “You’ve got no place at this meeting.” he says. She smirks and then looks to the two men behind him. She nods her head and they force Damon to his knees.

Vivienne steps closer to Damon, “Did you really think that I would just let the Sons come here unprepared? I know what you’re like.” she says. Damon looks at her with anger in his eyes, “You bitch.” he scowls.

Vivienne chuckles, “You think you’re all high and mighty, but in reality, look where you are now. Men you must have trusted forced you to your knees, and I tower over you. You’re gonna die today, Damon. There is no doubt about that.” she says.

“Why? You wanna defend the Sons? The white trash you just met? I never thought you’d be so stupid, Vivienne.” Damon says.

Vivienne laughs, “This isn't about SAMCRO! This is about you. What you did to my family.” she says.

Damon’s face falls. “You had my mother killed. You murdered my father in cold blood. He trusted you. I seem to recall you were great friends. But you killed him, because you couldn't tolerate how much power he had.” Vivienne says.

Vivienne pulls the gun out from her back. Damon’s eyes widen, “You once told me that you run Oakland. You're wrong. After what happens today, Oakland will know that I outsmarted you. That I put a bullet between your eyes.” she says as she puts the barrel against his head, “They will know that Damon Pope was a coward, and weak.”

“Vivienne, please. I’m sorry. After what I did to your family, I immediately regretted it. When I-I found out that you were running things, I was hoping I could fix it with myself. I didn't think you knew what happened to your parents. Please Vivienne, let me go. Don't kill me. Please.” Damon begs.

Vivienne pulls back the hammer, “Goodbye, Damon.” she says. She instantly pulls the trigger and Damon falls to the side, the men behind him stepping back.

Vivienne hands the gun to Tony and he steps back. She lets out a deep breath, feeling a weight off of her shoulders. She looks at the men behind Damon, “After what happened here today, you are out of the business. If I hear that you’re working for his heir, then you’ll meet the same fate.” she says. “Take his body with you, now.” she commands.

They nod shakily, and pick up Damon’s corpse and bring him to their car. They drive away and Vivienne turns around to face the Sons. They’re looking at her in shock.

Vivienne looks at Tony and nods. He goes to the car and comes back walking with Tig. He stops next to his brothers and looks around, “Where’s Pope?” he asks.

“He’s dead. I killed him. You don't have to worry about losing your life to him anymore. You’re welcome.” she says gently as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

Tig lets out a shaky breath, and he goes to hug Vivienne, “Thank you so much. Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you.” he whispers. He starts sobbing on her shoulder. His brothers watching him with pained looks on their faces.

Vivienne hugs him back, “Sh, sh, sh. It’s alright. It's over. I’m so sorry, Tig.” she whispers. She pulls back, holding his shoulders, “I’m sure you heard everything from Juice’s microphone. I know what it’s like to have family taken from you at the hands of Damon Pope.” she says.

Tig nods, and hugs her again, “Thank you.” he says. He pulls away and steps back to wipe his eyes as Chibs pats his back.

She gives Tig a small smile. She goes to shake Chibs’ hand. She shakes all the members’ hands and Happy is last. She shakes his hand and pulls him in, “I hope to see you soon, Killa.” she whispers in his ear. She pulls away and gives him a small smile.

“Tig do you need a ride back?” Vivienne asks. He looks at her and nods, “Alright. You all headed to the clubhouse?” she asks the guys. They nod and she nods back, “I’ll see you there.”

Tig and Vivienne head back to Charming with the Sons close behind her.