Rescued

Taehyung lazily checked the time on his Rolex watch, 2:41 am, it said. He had cried himself to sleep and had just woken up. After rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he sensed something off. Immediately, he went to Y/n's room, hoping she would be okay. Instead, he was met with a cold dark empty room with no kitten in sight. A familiar pink object sat on the bed and it made Taehyung's eyes water.

Her collar

Did she really leave him? Of course, she did, and Taehyung didn't blame her. But he had to find her. It was dangerous out there, especially without her collar telling others she belonged to someone. 

He ran at the fastest pace he had ever run in his life, trying to keep up with her quickly fading scent. It was dark and cold outside, no doubt Y/n would be shivering by now. There was a sinking feeling at the bottom of Taehyung's stomach, telling him to hurry and that something horrible was about to happen. As he drew closer to an alleyway, he heard familiar sounding screams.

Y/n!

Taehyung turned the corner and witnessed something that was enough to fuel enough rage inside him to kill every existing creature on the planet. 

You tried to move farther away from the hand inside you but you couldn't and the more you tried to squirm, the deeper he pushed his two fingers in. You look up to see the leader, the one fingering you against your will, with a face painted in lust. You tried your best to become numb to the feeling, holding in sobs and small moans. Suddenly, he pulled his fingers from your core and began positioning his hard member, getting ready to plunge inside you. This was it. You let the tears fall. There was no hope for you.

"What is happening here!?" A voice roared behind them.

Then again, maybe there was.

Everyone froze at the sound of the echoing dominant voice, one that you only know as...

"Kim Taehyung!" Cried one of the goons in fear, "I told you she was his!"

"LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW."

You froze at the voice telling you to wait. It sounded like he was right there beside him. You felt two strong arms wrap around you and that was the last thing he heard in there before he blacked out.

You woke up in Taehyung's arms being carried to someplace far away. You started to thrash around but Taehyung held you close.

"Shh, shh, calm down kitten." He soothed, "I have you it's all right." However, you only remembered his harsh words and the pain he had caused you.

"Don't touch me!" you shrieked, not completely awake yet, nor fully conscious. You began struggling until Taehyung did something that steadied you. He brought his lips to yours.