How?

WOW. We are at chapter 40 already! And just to clarify, Taehyung isn't going to Jungkook because of his previous suspicions about him and Y/n. He's confronting Jungkook because it was Jungkook's scent he smelled mixed with Y/n's at the house...

"JEON-FUCKING-JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung roared as he stormed into the his friend's home. 

Jungkook had been peacefully minding his own business eating breakfast, when his hyung came in looking like a feral animal. He stopped short with a fork in between his lips staring at Taehyung in confusion and fear.

"Hmmph?" Was all he could say as the tiger hybrid cam charging toward him like a raging bull. The bunny hybrid had no other response than another nervous grunt before he was roughly tackled to the ground and an overwhelming pressure was put on his chest. Jungkook groaned and looked up to find Taehyung's teeth and claws bared and ready to go.  One massive hand was being forced harshly onto his sternum making it significantly hard to breathe.

"Tae-taehyung..." He was able to rasp out, "What the h-hell?"

"You know why I'm here and I want her back, NOW." Taehyung hissed pressing harder on the bunny's stressed lungs. 

Jungkook let out a gurgled cry and no one made a move to help.

"I-I-I d-don't k-know what your t-talking about!" Cried Jungkook desperately trying to push his deranged friend off him.

"I know you took Y/n! You're scent was all over my house!"

"Y-y/n was k-kidnapped?"

Jungkook completely forgot about the strain on himself and his worries immediately went to his pregnant Noona. 

"H-how?"

"You should know." Taehyung scoffed.

"Taehyung, I know you must be hurting right now!" Jungkook gasped out, "Losing your mate and all, but use you d-damn head!"

Jungkook's words only made the tiger hybrid angrier.

"I-If she was here, you could sense her presence, right?" Jungkook pressed, "Do you feel that now?"

Jungkook was trying to calm Taehyung down best he could without stimulating his anger more. He knew at this point, Taehyung was more animal than man and he had to talk him down from the animalistic headspace.

"You could have moved her!" Taehyung snapped, though Jungkook could already see the uncertainty in his eyes. Jungkook sighed, relieved that reason was starting to worm its way back through to his friend.

"Even if she had been here at all, a scent would've been left behind." Jungkook stated, "She was never here, buddy. I didn't do anything."

Taehyung slid back on his haunches and began to whimper. Jungkook was surprised to see fresh tears run down the violent tiger hybrid's cheeks.

"T-Then where? Where is she? Where is my mate?" Taehyung sobbed. It was pitiful to see and more or less hard to watch, especially for Jungkook who considered both Taehyung and Y/n his family.

"We'll find her." Jungkook soothed reaching over and patting his friend's back.

"B-But h-how? How was your scent there?" Taehyung questioned and honestly Jungkook didn't know how to answer that. He was just as puzzled.

"I-I don't know, b-but it wasn't me! I was at home all day yesterday and after Yoongi hyung left I went straight to bed."

"Yoongi?" Snapped Taehyung, "Did you just say Yoongi?"

"Yeah, he came by to visit yesterday." Jungkook shrugged.

"Yoongi.."

A/N: A short chapter I'm so sorry! But some heavy material is going to be coming up so I hope you have full mental stability (honestly no one does XD) and tissues if your sensitive, a whole lot of tissues.