Prologue

_6 year old Y/n's view_

As I walked down the alleyway, Rain pouring down and flooding my senses, a small light seen at the end just barely lighting my path.

I was in a black dress with an emotionless face. You want to know why? Simple.

Two days ago my parents were murdered in front of me. One layed in a pool of blood headless while my mother was stabbed in the heart.

There was nothing I could do as I was tied to a chair. Useless.
I remember my mum going first and as she died layed in my father's arms. Not long after the villains got the information they needed and left.

But first had to finish off my dad. They left me there untouched.

A price my father paid with his life.

They were talking about my father's quirk and if it was passed down to me or not.

He told them I was quickless. Which was true. My father's quirk was elemental multiplication meaning he could summon and use whatever element he wanted.

They killed him over it. He wasn't a hero though because he just wanted a normal life with his wife and daughter. Look how that turned out.

So now I'm finding my own way with no place to call home and no family to care for me.

But that's OK. I've always been more of a lone wolf anyway.

_time skip_ 9 years later/15 years old_

As I stand outside of UA.
My H/C hair blowing with the wind with the same emotionless face.

I slowly make my way inside the building and sign up.

I hold out my hand and a small flame catches the light as I close my fist tight.

Today is the day I take the entrance exams.

I'm going to be a hero and make the world a better place so that no one else has to go through that.